• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iowa should have plays with both Weisman and Bullock.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it should be an every play thing, but if they both are doing good, have them both line on each side of Rudock. Weisman is a power runner that just runs to where the hole should be and Bullock is more agile and waits for holes. Have like a thunder and lightning formation.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IowaJerms,

I like the look and sound of that!! Need some solutions for the defense though...

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IowaJerms,

I like the look and sound of that!! Need some solutions for the defense though...

I agree. I think more experience will help with that. They got great tapes on what to work on and an easy 4-5 game stretch to improve on. That is one thing I liked about NIU the first week. NIU is good enough to truly expose Iowa's weakness but not good enough to be totally dominant.

I am very optimistic that this is one of those seasons where they are a completely different team at the end of the season than in the beginning. They are young but with some experience, toughest part of the schedule is 2nd half of the season.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I think more experience will help with that. They got great tapes on what to work on and an easy 4-5 game stretch to improve on. That is one thing I liked about NIU the first week. NIU is good enough to truly expose Iowa's weakness but not good enough to be totally dominant.

I am very optimistic that this is one of those seasons where they are a completely different team at the end of the season than in the beginning. They are young but with some experience, toughest part of the schedule is 2nd half of the season.

Agreed..,I'm hoping for a 2009 type season with this team

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do have to say I loved the flea flicker, nice wrinkle there and it worked, if the ball had another yard under it, it was a td, but for the first real long through to be a completion like that was very nice.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck that, go Maryland I with Weisman/Canzeri/Daniels and let Bullock Split wide