• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting stat

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the games on Saturday Malik Zaire is the #3 QB in the NCAA with a rating of 250. Everett Golson is #4 with a rating of 230. It will be interesting to see how this plays out through the year.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it will but Golson was playing against an FCS school Texas State lets see his ratings when he actually plays a team that has comparable talent. Of course Texas doesn't have comparable talent to Notre Dame but they are far better than Texas State.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it will but Golson was playing against an FCS school Texas State lets see his ratings when he actually plays a team that has comparable talent. Of course Texas doesn't have comparable talent to Notre Dame but they are far better than Texas State.

Yes, that's my point. It looks like Golson was right when he saw the writing on the wall. He would have been a great option if anything happens to Zaire, but I think Malik was the right choice.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Malik was the right choice after the Arizona State or Northwestern game last season.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MZ just looked like a complete QB out there. No panic, stood in their and trusted his OL. He made the throws that were there, did not force anything. He took his shots down field when they were there. Ran when he needed to . His pocket awareness is just that much better than EG. Maybe it was me, but for the 1st time in awhile I was not nervous MZ would fuck this up, like I was with EG. Even when EG played well, I was just nervous with him back there.

Now, if Jones (TE) can play like everyone is talking about, this offense is going to bust some ass! Kid looked very athletic. The depth at WR is just flat out sick right now, sick!!! It was Fuller and Brown we heard of all game. Robinson is going to reap the benefits when teams are forced to double them on the outside.

30+ a game for this offense if you ask me. Adams might be a house hold name at the end of the season. With Folston out, kid gets a shot. Might be all he needs.

Onto Virginia..........