• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Interesting NFL spreads for week 11

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you can learn alot from some lines

• Carolina vs Detroit- Line has grown 1.5 points for carolina on the road........

• Titans vs Indy-Line has moved 1.5 points in the titans favor on the road

• Bucs vs Giants-Gulp money coming in on the Gmen, line is growing in their favor

• Raiders vs Zona-line is up to 5.5 in favor of zona, and growing

• steelers at jax- Line has jumped 2 points in favor of the steelers on the road, the 2nd biggest move of the week thus far

• Chiefs at Rams-Now this interests me. The biggest line movement of the week goes to the rams. Opened at -1 now up to -3.5.

just some interest there.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did the league move the game from Mexico City to LA? Could have affected it.

Line movement just means the public money is pounding that side. Quote "sharp" bettors wait for those lines to balloon as much as possible and then hammer the other side.

I personally don't think you can gauge anything about a potential outcome from a line.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The Chiefs going from -1 to -3.5 simply says a boatload of $$ have been laid on the Rams as the week has gone by.

All things being equal tho, it would be mighty tempting to lay some coin on the Chiefs.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. The Chiefs going from -1 to -3.5 simply says a boatload of $$ have been laid on the Rams as the week has gone by.

All things being equal tho, it would be mighty tempting to lay some coin on the Chiefs.
i agree. NFL spreads stay way more stable than college spreads.......it takes a lot of coin to move them

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also think timing of line movements tell you something, as was already stated, due to the sharp bettors

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i also think timing of line movements tell you something, as was already stated, due to the sharp bettors
sharp betters wait till sunday to have the best up to date info:suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game moved on friday i think.
doesnt matter according to this

The Chiefs-Rams total is the highest I've ever seen and a sharp guy says its still too low likely not because of the Rams and Chiefs unstoppable offense, but because of the terrible defenses. The Rams defense has been gashed regularly the past three weeks. The Rams are a steady -3.5 in a game that was originally scheduled for Mexico City but moved to Los Angeles because of poor field conditions. If betting the game before the move, your bet will be refunded because of the location change, so go re-bet it so you're not sweating a game for 3.5 hours and find out you have no action