• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Inconsistent

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trojan, its between Oakland and LA.. SA never had a chance imo.. Oakland is the place, and if that new Mayor they have keeps her word?? Thats where we will play for a long time.. If not?? Its LA baby!! Hollywood!! And a 2B dollar stadium!! FlaRaider i agree, we must strike quickly!! As soon as the season is over.. We can't waste no time!! Do what we got to do to get our guy.. And move on with our offseason programs.. This offseason can return us back to glory!! But we MUST play our cards right..

No doubt idaho, it will be Oakland or LA, Raiders are West Side, the only event more humiliating than the last 10 years would be my girl leaving me for some floozy from Texas.

The Raiders prime market is by all measures in So Cal, this is a valuable deal either way it plays out, don't fuck it up now Mark.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats right, we can't trade what we don't have yet!! Duh on my part.. Smh at myself.. Anyways.. JH is not my first choice dude.. Chucky is!! Now if for some reason we can't get him?? And Mark targets JH, then go and get him.. JH coached under AL Davis, and Mark knows him very well.. If he's the guy?? Then do what you must to get him.. Oh and Rex would be ok as well.. He might be the best D mind in the game.. He just needs to get away from that NY media and focus on coaching.. One thing with Rex though?? You can kiss your O goodbye!! Our first 4 picks would ALL be on D.. Dream coaching staff.. Chucky HC, Trestman OC, Rex Ryan DC!! Second?? JH HC, snag someone from Chip Kelly's Coaching staff\ Sumlin as OC, Rex Ryan DC.. You want Rex Ryan as a DC were he can just focus on building a NASTY HARD HITTING, Smash everybody in front of you type D!!

Do you think Chucky coming out of retirement will be up with the game today? I have heard that coaches that come out of retirement find it hard to have success again as the game changes so much so quickly.

See to me the guy who I would go after is Rex Ryan. I know his teams in NY have failed as of late but I put a lot of that on the FO making poor draft picks and FA signings and from what I have read he and that FO have butted heads from day one. I think the big thing with him though is you need to find an OC that Rex Ryan is not allowed to do much with. Give the offense to a person that knows offense. Also I would say Rex can give suggestions for players in the draft but ultimately need some guys like Reggie making the final say in the picks to keep balance for the offense and defense.

To me I've just seen with Rex that he can take a mediocre team and mediocre players and get quite a bit out of them. Players seem to like to play for him as he fights for them quite a bit. I for one would be ticked if he went to Oakland.

Anyway the HC position should be an interesting one for the Raiders. I for one will be paying close attention on that.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LoL flaraider, some floozy from Texas eh?? Truth is, this will be the most important offseason in Raider HISTORY!! So much on the line.. Mark coming out and saying he wants a SS coach, and us being linked to BIG time coaches.. Then the whole Stadium thing.. The lease runs out when our season is over.. The #1 pick if we do get it?? Reggie, and on and on it goes.. The chips are stacked and we are ALL IN!! High Rollers!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, Chucky would be better than he ever was!! Reason?? All he does is break game film down.. He is well schooled in every type of O that's out there!! Nobody is as smart or as intense as he is when it comes to football.. He would put such a nasty O around Carr who is smart and can make every throw in the game!! My Goodness!!
Oh and ya i agree on Rex Ryan as well.. He just NEEDS a good OC that he can respect.. But dang cd!! How would Chucky as HC and Rex as DC look.. That would be the BEST staff in the game..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark is playing this smooth!! You put JH against Chucky for the HC gig!! Let the media and the bloggers do the work for him.. I bet Chucky is seeing all the love JH is getting from the Raiders and is not liking it!! And me as a RaiderNation member is loving it!! Suddenly theres another fine looking babe out there that the Raiders are eyeing eh Chucky?? But the again, this could all backfire and we end up with neither.. In which case i would be happy with Holmgren, Rex, etc..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Bay Area SB is about here!! These two teams HATE each other, from the owners to the players and most of ALL the fans.. Kap will be looking to make a statement after hearing all week that NFL people would rather take Carr over him!! Its up to our D to prevent him from making that statement!! That Whiner D will be looking to punish Carr, for the media dishing on Kap!! Our OL NEEDS to hold BIGTIME!! Their D is good!!
But most important for us is?? We NEED to RUN the ball.. No run game = Carr has to drop back 55 times or so.. NOT GOOD!! RUN THE BALL.. JUST WIN!!

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Bay Area SB is about here!! These two teams HATE each other, from the owners to the players and most of ALL the fans.. Kap will be looking to make a statement after hearing all week that NFL people would rather take Carr over him!! Its up to our D to prevent him from making that statement!! That Whiner D will be looking to punish Carr, for the media dishing on Kap!! Our OL NEEDS to hold BIGTIME!! Their D is good!!
But most important for us is?? We NEED to RUN the ball.. No run game = Carr has to drop back 55 times or so.. NOT GOOD!! RUN THE BALL.. JUST WIN!!

No doubt idaho , if we can run the ball and play Kaep straight we can keep from getting run out of the BH, going to have to keep him in the pocket, he will be our worst nightmare in space.

After last week, a rebound is in order, unfortunately we lost big to a team at the bottom of their division, that usually spells trouble, but we did perform better in Seattle, so who knows?

I am torn, and not willing to put my money where my heart is.