• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm not from Missouri... I am from Wisconsin

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been a lifelong Notre Dame football fan. I have lived in Wisconsin my entire life, went to school at UW.Lived a block from Camp Randall many moons ago. Over the last decade with the exception of last year it seems like Wisconsin has a better football team than the Irish. I casually root for the Badgers but my heart lies with the Fighting Irish. Year after year Notre Dame out recruits Wisconsin but the vast majority of the years truth be told Wisconsin has been the better team. It's incredibly hard for me to understand how they can find a top notch runningback and great offensive linemen every single year. They send about the same amount of guys into the pros over the last ten years or so too. I liked Barry Alvarez and also hoped Notre Dame would get him but didn't think Brett Bielema was any great game coach. That being said they sure seemed to get the most out of their talent. Something I can't always say for Notre Dame. This last year Wisconsin recruited a little better than most years with their new coach. Seriously what gives, WTF is going on?. Is their coaching that mediocre. I am honestly starting to wonder.

Lillyliverd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank God you aint from Missouri!