• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Alabama and Auburn played again tomorrow, Alabama would be the favorite.

Deal with it.

but they won't play tomorrow because auburn already beat the hell out of alabama, won the SEC, and now have bigger fish to fry.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but they won't play tomorrow because auburn already beat the hell out of alabama, won the SEC, and now have bigger fish to fry.

Being tied with no time on the clock, only to have a missed FG run back for the winning score is not the definition of beating the hell out of someone.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a great football team who has no weaknesses that I can see. Auburn is an excellent football team that can be exploited through the air. That said, I like Auburn's running game and that just might be enough to keep Winston and company off the field. If FSU thinks this is going to be like their very fine run through the ACC, they might set themselves up for the upset. Looking forward to a great game.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU is a great football team who has no weaknesses that I can see. Auburn is an excellent football team that can be exploited through the air. That said, I like Auburn's running game and that just might be enough to keep Winston and company off the field. If FSU thinks this is going to be like their very fine run through the ACC, they might set themselves up for the upset. Looking forward to a great game.
-
oddly Auburn is quite mediocre in time of possession. Ranks 58th in the nation. They may run the ball a lot, but this is not a grind it out offense.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
oddly Auburn is quite mediocre in time of possession. Ranks 58th in the nation. They may run the ball a lot, but this is not a grind it out offense.

They do that hurry up stuff as much as they can.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure that matters. Auburn is not going to throw it much, unless it gets ugly. Hell, I might install some old 4-4 or 5-2 defenses to play Auburn
In the SEC Championship game Nick Marshall was 7 for 7 until he missed and it took a great defensive play to knock it away. Overall he was 9 for 11 and threw for 125 so if they stack the box too much and has the ability to burn them.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The canes are a perfect example. They were behind fsus secondary all day long, morris just couldnt deliver. Doubt auburn has the same speed tho.

Gotta add, since these stat lines are all you seem to be interested in, any success fsu has v the pass starts at the line. Your dbs look slow and sloppy footed vs fast route runners. And whenever a canes reciever ran a go, fsus secondary got smoked, but gimpy morris didnt get a lot of time to set, and was inaccurate when he did. More to pass D than you seem to understand. And......ONLY 2 TDs :lol: thats some funny shit right thar!

Actually Hearns was behind PJ Williams in the first half. At the half they made the adjustments. The 2nd half they had no chance. Not sure what the hell you were seeing. FSU's secondary is arguably the best in the country. Even if you do not look at stats. Also we get NO PASS RUSH without blitzing. Not sure where you get our pass rush caused the problems. I think you have to be the only person in the country that thinks FSU's secondary is a weakness. When we played Miami they had two true freshman starting. Look at them at game 8 and now. Not even close to the same. I guess having 25 INTS by 16 dfferent people means our secondary is bad as well.

Funny that you think you need to try an insult someone. Those two TDs are all the points you have. Blaming everything on Morris is just pathetic. There were plenty of dropped passes by Coley, Hearns, and Wolford. I guess you do not realize that the receivers need to catch the ball when it hits them in the hands.

:lol:

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For a month before the 2011 bcsncg, all the talk was about how Oregon would exploit the lowly ranked auburn defense and 105th ranked passing defense.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a month before the 2011 bcsncg, all the talk was about how Oregon would exploit the lowly ranked auburn defense and 105th ranked passing defense.
-
actually completely inaccurate. Auburn did have defense ranked in the 40s or something, but they were first or second against the rush in the SEC if a remember. Football is about match-ups. Auburn's defense found an opponent that matched their strength. Difference is this yrs Auburn is 10th vs the run and dead last vs the pass in the SEC, so they do nothing particularly well. FSU is 27th in rushing and 14th in passing. I dont see a good match up for Auburn when FSU has the ball. FSU is 14th in country vs the rush and #1 vs the pass. Auburn is #1 rushing offense and 109th passing. Nothing pts to Auburn here, but that is why they play the games.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being tied with no time on the clock, only to have a missed FG run back for the winning score is not the definition of beating the hell out of someone.

if you were an alabama fan, you'd understand why i used the phrase "beating the hell"

if they beat an FCS or sunbelt team by a point, they chant "we just the beat the hell outta you"

that tradition predates poisoning the environment and putting their balls on people's faces.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
actually completely inaccurate. Auburn did have defense ranked in the 40s or something, but they were first or second against the rush in the SEC if a remember. Football is about match-ups. Auburn's defense found an opponent that matched their strength. Difference is this yrs Auburn is 10th vs the run and dead last vs the pass in the SEC, so they do nothing particularly well. FSU is 27th in rushing and 14th in passing. I dont see a good match up for Auburn when FSU has the ball. FSU is 14th in country vs the rush and #1 vs the pass. Auburn is #1 rushing offense and 109th passing. Nothing pts to Auburn here, but that is why they play the games.

...and florida state played 5 top top 25 teams to get those high ranking numbers, right?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you were an alabama fan, you'd understand why i used the phrase "beating the hell"

if they beat an FCS or sunbelt team by a point, they chant "we just the beat the hell outta you"

that tradition predates poisoning the environment and putting their balls on people's faces.

If you had any common sense you'd know it's just a chant and has no bearing on if someone actually beat the hell outta anyone.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Hearns was behind PJ Williams in the first half. At the half they made the adjustments. The 2nd half they had no chance. Not sure what the hell you were seeing. FSU's secondary is arguably the best in the country. Even if you do not look at stats. Also we get NO PASS RUSH without blitzing. Not sure where you get our pass rush caused the problems. I think you have to be the only person in the country that thinks FSU's secondary is a weakness. When we played Miami they had two true freshman starting. Look at them at game 8 and now. Not even close to the same. I guess having 25 INTS by 16 dfferent people means our secondary is bad as well.

Funny that you think you need to try an insult someone. Those two TDs are all the points you have. Blaming everything on Morris is just pathetic. There were plenty of dropped passes by Coley, Hearns, and Wolford. I guess you do not realize that the receivers need to catch the ball when it hits them in the hands.

:lol:
you should really go rewatch the game instead of throwing shit up against a wall to see if it sticks.

Attachments

• IMG_20131217_095422.jpg
    IMG_20131217_095422.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 34
Last edited by a moderator: