• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU wins and Auburn gets kicked out of the SEC for it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU wins and Auburn gets kicked out of the SEC for it.
DqcMc.gif

Pariah

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offenses almost always suffer, especially the pass.

I like Auburn in this one.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest weakness Ive seen from fsu is its secondary. Not sure auburn can capitalize on that. And fsus secondary may be the best auburn has faced all season :laugh:

Well if they have anyone competent on their secondary who can bat balls down and not be retarded on 4th down then they should be fine

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest weakness Ive seen from fsu is its secondary. Not sure auburn can capitalize on that. And fsus secondary may be the best auburn has faced all season :laugh:

Lol

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah FSU's secondary has been great all year. Only weakness they've shown is to the power run when they played BC and against Miami for their first two drives. That said, FSU shut it down eventually.

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah FSU's secondary has been great all year. Only weakness they've shown is to the power run when they played BC and against Miami for their first two drives. That said, FSU shut it down eventually.

Their LBs are their biggest weakness on defense, but even they wouldn't be a weakness on most teams.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has 2000 written all over it. OU and Florida State played for the NC that year. Florida State was a heavy favorite and led by Chris Weinke who had just won the Heisman. Result: OU shut FSU down, Weinke didn't do shit and OU won the game with a gutsy game that showed OU was back. Florida State has played a puff schedule this year and has a hell of a shock coming when they go up against a team like Auburn that can hit/run/play smart for 60 minutes. Auburn will win in a game that won't be as close as the score.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has 2000 written all over it. OU and Florida State played for the NC that year. Florida State was a heavy favorite and led by Chris Weinke who had just won the Heisman. Result: OU shut FSU down, Weinke didn't do shit and OU won the game with a gutsy game that showed OU was back. Florida State has played a puff schedule this year and has a hell of a shock coming when they go up against a team like Auburn that can hit/run/play smart for 60 minutes. Auburn will win in a game that won't be as close as the score.

I'm not seeing a parallel comparing 2000 OU to 2013 AU. OU allowed like 12 ppg in 2000 and was mainly carried through the season by their great defense. The sooners had a good offense too. But their defense was really good.

Auburn's defense this year, however, hasn't been anywhere near 2000 OU level.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8, but I'd say 4 of them don't really count since it was based on last years data.

Leaving 4 real missed picks. 2 of which were luck.

So really, as far as true strength of Auburn, it missed twice. Missouri and A&M.

:lol:

Good job?

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty awesome to see the sad state of bama fans right about now

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8, but I'd say 4 of them don't really count since it was based on last years data.

Leaving 4 real missed picks. 2 of which were luck.

So really, as far as true strength of Auburn, it missed twice. Missouri and A&M.

still calling the alabama win luck? lol... you really just don't get it, do you?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty funny that Auburn fans think it's a sad state for Bama right now.

you just gave your coach a 2 million dollar raise for losing the iron bowl when he said he never considered leaving. the last time your boys took the field they lost to auburn. you just watched auburn win their 2nd SEC championship in 4 years, and will have to watch them play for another.

and it isn't like florida state winning would be great for the alabama program. you've got a saban disciple and a few of his former assistants building a program in a talent rich state that can threaten alabama's "domination"

the 2 biggest threats to alabama's dynasty (onepeat SEC champs) are playing for all the marbles while alabama gets to watch it on tv.

around the bowl and down the hole, roll tide roll.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you just gave your coach a 2 million dollar raise for losing the iron bowl when he said he never considered leaving. the last time your boys took the field they lost to auburn. you just watched auburn win their 2nd SEC championship in 4 years, and will have to watch them play for another.

and it isn't like florida state winning would be great for the alabama program. you've got a saban disciple and a few of his former assistants building a program in a talent rich state that can threaten alabama's "domination"

the 2 biggest threats to alabama's dynasty (onepeat SEC champs) are playing for all the marbles while alabama gets to watch it on tv.

around the bowl and down the hole, roll tide roll.

Yet not a single Alabama fan would trade it for anything Auburn has. And even with your accomplishments thus far this year, you still don't compare to Alabama.

That's the bottom line.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
still calling the alabama win luck? lol... you really just don't get it, do you?

If Alabama and Auburn played again tomorrow, Alabama would be the favorite.

Deal with it.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The secondary? Your joking right? FSU is #1 in pass efficiency. And #1 in passing yards. A true freshman gave up two TDs against your SR WR. Man that is rich. FSU secondary.

:laugh3:

The canes are a perfect example. They were behind fsus secondary all day long, morris just couldnt deliver. Doubt auburn has the same speed tho.

Gotta add, since these stat lines are all you seem to be interested in, any success fsu has v the pass starts at the line. Your dbs look slow and sloppy footed vs fast route runners. And whenever a canes reciever ran a go, fsus secondary got smoked, but gimpy morris didnt get a lot of time to set, and was inaccurate when he did. More to pass D than you seem to understand. And......ONLY 2 TDs :lol: thats some funny shit right thar!

Last edited by a moderator: