• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

IM fucking off this

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bye guys. We fucking suck

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you guys suck, but you should be use to it by now, no? Just be happy your team got to the tournament this year, because next year your team will be lucky to be CBI bound with that awful class and this years starters going bye, bye. Sendek seriously needs to be fired.

Or a contract extension will be just fine. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we are possibly a 10 seed vs Baylor? We lost to Baylor NIT 86-89 2013. Damnit.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cut and paste: "Save the official purging of Utah, the big bubble drama at the new and improved Pac-12 tournament Thursday -- new and improved because the conference, after a couple ugly seasons, is enjoying a watchability renaissance -- revolved around the 11:30 p.m. ET tip between Stanford and Arizona State. The Sun Devils entered the game with almost-locked-in status; Stanford would reduce its own stress with a victory. The result, a 21-point Stanford rout, ends up being good news for both teams. Despite the poor showing, the Sun Devils are safe thanks in part to their own resume and in part to the number of bubble teams that failed to gain any ground on Thursday. Stanford, meanwhile, submitted a truly impressive performance against a fellow tournament team, and would be in the mix for a 9-seed right now. The Cardinal might boost that number a touch higher with a win over UCLA on Friday. In any case, they're in"