• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Iggles comin to the Black Hole

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w/o Vick, this should bode well for da Raidas, our D is jelling and moving up the NFL totem pole, our O played well enough and didn't make the big booboo, this is an ideal way to head into this game, just guard against over-confidence.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
w/o Vick, this should bode well for da Raidas, our D is jelling and moving up the NFL totem pole, our O played well enough and didn't make the big booboo, this is an ideal way to head into this game, just guard against over-confidence.

Did we move back to the ZB's? I'm not seeing a whole lot of difference. Ok, I know our O-line to down practice squad & part-time pizza delivery drivers, but let's open up some holes, fellas! :gaah:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting game. Seems to me like a pretty good matchup, with Philly having performed better offensively and Oakland better defensively. Important game for both teams' already somewhat slim playoff hopes.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GAME DAY!! GO RAIDERS BEAT PHILLY!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly came to the BLACK HOLE and kicked the RAIDER D right in the NUTZ!! Dang that was some UGLY D play by the Raider D!! UGH!! On the O side of the ball, crappy OL play NO #1 WR and 400 yards by Pryor was just NOT enough to keep pace!! What more is there to say about a ugly game like that?? We are a grind it out type team this year, we just don't HAVE the money to play a team like Philly when its clicking the way it was today!! That comes in 2014 baby!! Now the so called Raider fans can be HAPPY that Pryor and the Raiders took a loss today!! Hey that's what haters do!! Oh well its on to the next one!! GO RAIDERS BEAT THE GIANTS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and one more thing!! HEY Philly fans, the reason you won today was NOT cuz of Chip Kelly and his crazy O or EVEN Foles 7 TDs!! NO NO NO, it was Cuz of Pryor NOT throwing for 1000 yards and 9 TDs!! You got lucky today that Pryor was off his GAME!! Some cats just don't get it..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pressure on Foles throughout, I don't think he got a smudge on his jersey, that IMO is #1 why we lost soo miserably.

Oh well, an off game by the D, not like we were going to set the world on fire this year anyway, but it was nice to sniff 500 for a while, we got to hang on and play out the string, plenty of ball to play, lets go back to the drawing board, figure out where we went wrong and get after the Giants next week.

We need to sched some early practices this week, prepare for the cross country ride and an early start.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No pressure on Foles throughout, I don't think he got a smudge on his jersey, that IMO is #1 why we lost soo miserably.

Oh well, an off game by the D, not like we were going to set the world on fire this year anyway, but it was nice to sniff 500 for a while, we got to hang on and play out the string, plenty of ball to play, lets go back to the drawing board, figure out where we went wrong and get after the Giants next week.

We need to sched some early practices this week, prepare for the cross country ride and an early start.

Maybe before the early start on Sunday, they can get Barret Robbins in for the pre-game pep talk?!?! :whistle::rollseyes:

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe before the early start on Sunday, they can get Barret Robbins in for the pre-game pep talk?!?! :whistle::rollseyes:

Nice, :ss:

I guess he is out of incarceration