• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Wisconsin wins out, 1 seed?

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are certifiably insane if you think a 5 loss Wisconsin team that is 5-2 against the RPI top 25 and 15-4 against the RPI top 100 and won the BTT would be ranked below a Duke team with 6 losses that is 4-4 against the RPI top 25 and 10-5 versus the top 100.

Wisconsin has a better record against a far superior schedule. Both Creighton and Villanova are clearly ahead of Duke today, as well.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
precisely. Winning out only puts them on the 1 line if any three of Arizona, Syracuse, Kansas, Florida, or Duke lose two more times. But there is no chance that Wisconsin wins out and gets anything less than a 2 seed, obviously.

WSU will be a one, let's just assume that since they will be 34-0. I don't agree with it (think they should be a two) but I think it will happen.

I wouldn't be shocked to see us get a 2 if we win out. I'm just saying it's becoming more of a possibility, given the next two games. Assuming we do win out, our schedule will probably have been:

Penn St. (Road)
Purdue (Home)
Nebraska (Road)
Nebraska (Neutral)
Michigan St. (Neutral)
Michigan (Neutral)

We have already beaten Purdue, Michigan St. and Michigan this year (also lost to Michigan) so it's not out of the question at all.

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think 'Cuse has the best chance to lose twice before Selection Sunday (@UVA, ACC Tourney), with Florida being least likely (don't see them losing even once that's how bad the SEC is).

Have you seen us play recently? We have struggled a bit... add to that Kasey Hill is out with a groin pull (which means Scottie gets no breaks), Young has knee issues and they keep saying they will hold him out a couple games but haven't yet, and Prather who was our superstar most of the year is playing like shit lately with lazy passes and traveling calls where he is indecisive.

LSU or Kentucky could be a loss... and in the SEC tourney, even a team like Mizz could challenge us.

I think there is NO way in hell we finish the season and SEC tourney undefeated... won't happen. I hope I am wrong... but I feel like our team may need a loss right now before the big dance to get our heads on straight... they are coasting lately.

We are literally one injury away with Scottie or Young and our team goes from top 10 to outside 20... just ask Wisky to start the year... when we don't have Scottie especially, we are not the same team on either end.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are certifiably insane if you think a 5 loss Wisconsin team that is 5-2 against the RPI top 25 and 15-4 against the RPI top 100 and won the BTT would be ranked below a Duke team with 6 losses that is 4-4 against the RPI top 25 and 10-5 versus the top 100.

Wisconsin has a better record against a far superior schedule. Both Creighton and Villanova are clearly ahead of Duke today, as well.

YIKES.