• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Tosh Lupoi gets hammered by the NCAA

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that USC will dump Sarkasian. The last thing they need is another coach with recruiting violations in his background.

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does this help us land JuJu?

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it possible that USC will dump Sarkasian. The last thing they need is another coach with recruiting violations in his background.

I doubt it would get to that from what I can see so far but it's just what I think .. Sark could face some sort of penalty or be given a secondary infraction per new rules. Saban had an issue with an assistant and simply fired the guy and the NCAA let it go. Tosh isn't at USC right now so he can't even fire him. I guess there is some rules now that what an assistant does can hurt the head coach but it's never been used and I don;t know how much teeth that has. Not good for sure but I don;t think it will affect Sark (just what I think with what 've heard so far).

Great recruiting class for you guys so far. I was a little worried about SC being like 30th but they have a top five or six ranking in star average and if you look at the way they rank teams they are one 5 star( waiting for a couple) and two 4 star players away from top 10 easy. Interesting where JuJu might go. I've always heard distance was a big thing for him so that gives me a little hope but the fact that ND is in his top 2 means he's willing to go far from home.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is any chance that USC dumps Sark.

They could but it won't happen. If USC dumped Sark after this, it would make Haden and the rest of USC look beyond incompetent. Imagine how bad it would make them look if they dumped their new head coach before he even coached a game.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think there is any chance that USC dumps Sark.

They could but it won't happen. If USC dumped Sark after this, it would make Haden and the rest of USC look beyond incompetent. Imagine how bad it would make them look if they dumped their new head coach before he even coached a game.

Yes, how ridiculous would that look.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not going to happen...This was already investigated by USC prior to it hitting the press wire.