• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the Falcons keep losing games... Trade for Tony G and send ATL a 5th round pick?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another dumb idea stemming from my lack of sleep? Tony G homerism? Or is this legitimately a good idea?:noidea:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this another dumb idea stemming from my lack of sleep? Tony G homerism? Or is this legitimately a good idea?:noidea:

LMAO!!! great minds DO think alike. it's funny because i was wondering if there was a SHRED of a thought in TG's mind to come back to KC and finish his career with the Chiefs. in all honesty i'm doubting he'd come back, and he's not as productive as he once was, but let's face it, he was the best TE the Chiefs EVER had. would've been nice to see him hang 'em up with this team...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's still an above average TE so even if he came back just for the rest of this year that would be a huge boost to the TE spot. If only the trade deadline was a few weeks later maybe ATL would be completely out of it..they may have to send a better draft pick otherwise. With the team they have going forward I would maybe give up a 3rd rounder and roll the dice.