• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If The Cardinals and Kevin Kolb can beat Tom Terrific in their home opener at Gillette?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never underestimate Belicheat. He will find a way to win rules be damned. With Brady out, he's even more dangerous and desperate. He's probably paid Chandler Jones off to feed him information.

Cards need to come out swinging like Brady was there. Statement game right out the gate.

You're assuming Chandler can remain coherent enough to convey the information he has gained, and not end up naked at the local PD station all high on synthetic weed.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're assuming Chandler can remain coherent enough to convey the information he has gained, and not end up naked at the local PD station all high on synthetic weed.

Jones is black, so if he does show up naked & afraid at an AZ police station, he will be fine. But if he was a Meheecan, then he would be in trouble...

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never underestimate Belicheat. He will find a way to win rules be damned. With Brady out, he's even more dangerous and desperate. He's probably paid Chandler Jones off to feed him information.

Cards need to come out swinging like Brady was there. Statement game right out the gate.

This one's a toss up for me....Cards at home, first game of season......NE without Brady and Garrops 1st start..
Looks like easy pickins......BUT, remember BB won 11 games with Matt Cassel under center the whole season....
And then there's the Gronk, Edelman and crafty Josh McDaniel, if they can get that running game going, to take some pressure off of JG, it will be a long day....
You know BB is bringing pressure on Carson, with his age, not fast and not as durable anymore....

I'm going Cards 24-20 but would not be shocked if BB pulls the upset....
If the game was in NE, it would be just the opposite NE 24-20

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That Synthetic weed is some NASTY #@$%^@# .... That crap needs to be taken out of circulation...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way, it was 2012 the last time the Cardinals lost at home to a non-divisional opponent. The Arians/Keim regime is 16-0 at home against non-divisional opponents.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one's a toss up for me....Cards at home, first game of season......NE without Brady and Garrops 1st start..
Looks like easy pickins......BUT, remember BB won 11 games with Matt Cassel under center the whole season....
And then there's the Gronk, Edelman and crafty Josh McDaniel, if they can get that running game going, to take some pressure off of JG, it will be a long day....
You know BB is bringing pressure on Carson, with his age, not fast and not as durable anymore....

I'm going Cards 24-20 but would not be shocked if BB pulls the upset....
If the game was in NE, it would be just the opposite NE 24-20

Yeah, I hear ya. Although filled with a few jokes, I was serious when I wrote about Belicheat. He will have a few Aces up his sleeve. Everyone seems to be picking the Cards, which makes me a little nervous. I'm still picking them to win by 10 though.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I hear ya. Although filled with a few jokes, I was serious when I wrote about Belicheat. He will have a few Aces up his sleeve. Everyone seems to be picking the Cards, which makes me a little nervous. I'm still picking them to win by 10 though.

Well, you never know til game day, if JG panics, it could be a double digit win for you....
You are right to be aware of BB's devices though !!!...That guy is slippery as a greased eel..

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimmy G's first game in AZ? Welcome to the NFC West Jimmy.

:D

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Openers are funny that way...if there is a time for an upset, week one usually is it.

Starters aren't quite in football shape yet, not used to playing 4 qtrs.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With a .45 I'll agree, both in their prime Ali wins in the ring.

Ali lost to Frazier, Norton (tomato can) and Spinks. Tyson would have killed him.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's their standard/default/natch, position.

I saw the Pats play at the old Vet stadium. There were fist fights galore, and amongst themselves.
I saw the cards play there and someone nailed me in the back of the head with a disposable camera. That tells you how long ago that was.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be a blowout