• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Duke can honor Dean Smith...

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you believe he's just the picture of virtue, right?

I don't recall ever saying or typing that... If you can find, feel free to copy and paste.

I was simply pointing to the fact that in both situations at Memphis & Umass, the banners being taken down had zero to do with recruiting violations. Nothing more than that.

That said, anyone who thinks Cal has to cheat to get top level talent at UK is obviously blinded by foolishness.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't recall ever saying or typing that... If you can find, feel free to copy and paste.

I was simply pointing to the fact that in both situations at Memphis & Umass, the banners being taken down had zero to do with recruiting violations. Nothing more than that.

That said, anyone who thinks Cal has to cheat to get top level talent at UK is obviously blinded by foolishness.

Not denying for one second he has a foolproof "system." But there'll be a price to pay. No one's dumb (other than the dimwits playing basketball in Rupp).

I lived in Lexington for two years. Trust me, man. I have zero regard for Kentucky basketball, never less than now.

TangoBlue

I'd cabeceo that cutie!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UKnation ....being a fellow UK fan like you,.... here's something I always try to keep in mind: if your team or your coach is never mentioned {good or bad} then they're probably irrelevant.

Concerning unsubstantiated rumors: If you have nothing to say except hateful or critical things about other teams or other coaches, then you're probably a sanctimonious genital wart on the azzcheeks of life.

As a UK fan I have..{sadly}....seen a lot of those types of fans.

I will gladly give my opinions and dish out insults on the style of play, fans in general, coaches bad decisions in games, and even their gamefaces.

However, I won't waste my time being a lemming: blindly following other lemmings off a cliff of unsubstantiated rumors or statements. Show me videos and/or written records of what you are claiming and I will probably have a tendency to believe them.

I love rivalries and enjoy hatin' on other teams but I try to keep in in a basketball context.

Caution: Persiflage alert for the next paragraph....DO NOT READ if you don't know what persiflage is

Of course I detest ill-mannered Loserville and Indiana fans that generally have the manners or grace of a bunch of Poland-Chinas. These fans don't realize what they; are so be gentle as you tack their hides up on the outside of their shirthouse walls.

Last edited:

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not denying for one second he has a foolproof "system." But there'll be a price to pay. No one's dumb (other than the dimwits playing basketball in Rupp).

I lived in Lexington for two years. Trust me, man. I have zero regard for Kentucky basketball, never less than now.

So... what's your point?

UKnation87

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UKnation ....being a fellow UK fan like you,.... here's something I always try to keep in mind: if your team or your coach is never mentioned {good or bad} then they're probably irrelevant.

Concerning unsubstantiated rumors: If you have nothing to say except hateful or critical things about other teams or other coaches, then you're probably a sanctimonious genital wart on the azzcheeks of life.

As a UK fan I have..{sadly}....seen a lot of those types of fans.

I will gladly give my opinions and dish out insults on the style of play, fans in general, coaches bad decisions in games, and even their gamefaces.

However, I won't waste my time being a lemming: blindly following other lemmings off a cliff of unsubstantiated rumors or statements. Show me videos and/or written records of what you are claiming and I will probably have a tendency to believe them.

I love rivalries and enjoy hatin' on other teams but I try to keep in in a basketball context.

Caution: Persiflage alert for the next paragraph....DO NOT READ if you don't know what persiflage is

Of course I detest ill-mannered Loserville and Indiana fans that generally have the manners or grace of a bunch of Poland-Chinas. These fans don't realize what they; are so be gentle as you tack their hides up on the outside of their shirthouse walls.

Well, I did take into account that it's a Vandy fan trying to make a point, and they haven't been relevant since... well, I'm not sure. Have they ever truly been relevant in sports outside of baseball?