• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If Colorado leaves for the pac 10 and Missouri goes to the big 10

Dog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
it would be okay with me. Boise and Utah could take their place.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see Missouri to the BIG 10, but not really Colorado to the Pac-10. Idk...It just doesn't make sense geographically, IMO.

YuHusker1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I do not think Boise would leave where they are at. Heck they will not even talk to TO and the game offer he has on the table for them. I do not think they would do well under the pressure of tougher comp. week in and week out than what they face now.

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
word on the street is colorado is all but gone

if nebraska had 1 more million people big 10 would do anything to get us

however they want tv money, but i think the appeal of nebraska in the big 10 would bring a large tv audience

landon410

In the deed the glory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i think colorado fits in the pac 10 pretty good....

they are uppity think theyre better then you type dbags
maybe what the colorado program needs is a change of recruiting base

move out west a little more because recent success from the kansas' and missouri's along with the fact that Nebraska is Nebraska has made it really hard for colorado to get players

maybe a move helps their program?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possibilities of Nebreaska in the Big Ten sound good to me. I think it would be fun to see the match ups every year. On the other hand I would miss the old Big Eight match ups too. I'm down for whatever is best for The University of Nebraska's future.

Fumble_Rooskie

Big Red Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the blogger's post has good points too, if you're thinking mostly about football and not as much about other sports or academics. Also not taken into consideration with us being a "Boise State" contender for a BCS bowl each year is the unlikelihood that the BCS will not change in the future. I believe it WILL change in some way if all this expansion stuff takes hold with superconferences and how bowl picks and revenues are dished out (once again comes down to money).

I was previously skeptical about a move to the b10. However, if Missouri goes, which I have no reason to believe they won't since as of today it looks like they've been offered (along with us, ND, and Rutgers), I would think NU in the end accepts the offer too, if anything to leave a conference that will become even further dominated by the state of Texas.

So at this moment in time I'm leaning towards moving. Oh yeah, and also because I dislike Texas more and more every day that this subject comes up.

GBR

4thandInches

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Look I absolutely HATE the University of Texas, however, if we bolt to the big-10, then we will never hear the end of it from Texas about how we ran away to the Big-10 after getting beat like what 7 times in a row. We need to stay in the big-12 where the former Big 8 members are and get even with the Longwhores. Also, we need to continue to tap into the vast recruiting resources in the Lone Star State which will be considerably harder to do when we arent playin a game down there every year.