• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I thought this was funny

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the under-the-radar stories of the offseason, in my opinion, is Trent Murphy’s transition to defensive end. He hasn’t been very popular to the fan base since being drafted because of his low sack totals, but metrics like Pro Football Focus’s player grade usually give him decent marks (Ryan Kerrigan was ranked the 36th overall edge defender last year and Murphy was ranked 37th)

he isnt as bad as some people think eh dean ?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the under-the-radar stories of the offseason, in my opinion, is Trent Murphy’s transition to defensive end. He hasn’t been very popular to the fan base since being drafted because of his low sack totals, but metrics like Pro Football Focus’s player grade usually give him decent marks (Ryan Kerrigan was ranked the 36th overall edge defender last year and Murphy was ranked 37th)

he isnt as bad as some people think eh dean ?

that is a joke. So PFF has Kerrigan and Murphy basically ranked as the same player?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is a joke. So PFF has Kerrigan and Murphy basically ranked as the same player?

funny you used the same organization to back up that williams was very good but now when it contradicts your view then its a joke

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny you used the same organization to back up that williams was very good but now when it contradicts your view then its a joke

No that was just a random writer. If you asked a football fan what player who you would rather have then that is where you get your answer.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that was just a random writer. If you asked a football fan what player who you would rather have then that is where you get your answer.

you both used PFF

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the New York Post's Brian Costello, Jets second-year DE Leonard Williams "looks ready for a breakout season."

If Williams has another level, it's going to put him in the J.J. Watt and Fletcher Cox territory among 3-4 ends. Last year's No. 6 overall pick, Williams played 827 snaps and was borderline-dominant, especially against the run. He was Pro Football Focus' 7th-ranked 3-4 end. If Williams can become more of a pass-rush force, the sky is the limit. Williams fell into the Jets' lap last April

both used PFF

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
both used PFF

I thought it was the NY post. Give it a break dude. You keep on defending Murphy and he might not even make the team this year. That is a first. You are actually comparing Kerrigan and Murphy as OLB's? That is crazy.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was the NY post. Give it a break dude. You keep on defending Murphy and he might not even make the team this year. That is a first. You are actually comparing Kerrigan and Murphy as OLB's? That is crazy.

i am not PFF did

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I just lost all respect for that site.

Give it a week or two. They will post some dribble on How Moses is the greatest RT to ever put on a helmet and you will proclaim PFF the greatest thing since sliced bread.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a week or two. They will post some dribble on How Moses is the greatest RT to ever put on a helmet and you will proclaim PFF the greatest thing since sliced bread.

You are such a Moses hater. You hate Moses more than my critique of Murphy. Moses has actually done something for this team. Go figure. lol

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are such a Moses hater. You hate Moses more than my critique of Murphy. Moses has actually done something for this team. Go figure. lol

And the guy who has started 14 games for this team HASNT done anything for this team?? Moses happened to be a better option as a starter than Long, nothing more. Moses would have never started if Long was a capable RG, and Long would have never seen the field had Lavaou not gotten injured.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the guy who has started 14 games for this team HASNT done anything for this team?? Moses happened to be a better option as a starter than Long, nothing more. Moses would have never started if Long was a capable RG, and Long would have never seen the field had Lavaou not gotten injured.

We already discussed this on why Murphy started. Just b/c a guys starts doesn't mean that he is productive. When a guy who was taken in the 2nd round two years ago could possibly get cut this year that is a problem. That is your opinion on why Moses started. I and many others have a different one on why Moses started.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We already discussed this on why Murphy started. Just b/c a guys starts doesn't mean that he is productive. When a guy who was taken in the 2nd round two years ago could possibly get cut this year that is a problem. That is your opinion on why Moses started. I and many others have a different one on why Moses started.

Really.. who are the many others?? Moses was average at best. He started due to lack of talent beyond Williams and Scherff on the O-line. Murphy started due to lack of depth at his position. But let me ask you, suppose some one shows they can be a great RG this training camp, you really still think Moses can beat out Scherff for a starting spot?? Because we all know big slow and soft has no chance of moving inside, and Nyseke is a better backup LT than Moses is a starting RT.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this thread won't die the best 53 men period. If Murphy and Moses are in there great if not I personally don't give a shit. Shows Drafting talent year in and year out is the way to go. If Preston Smith takes Murphys spot great. If Moses plays well and keeps a job it's a win win. If they draft a RT next year and that guy starts and Moses is out I don't give a shit. HTTR or HTMM in deans case. I learned early on to root for jersey not the name on the back.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh this thread won't die the best 53 men period. If Murphy and Moses are in there great if not I personally don't give a shit. Shows Drafting talent year in and year out is the way to go. If Preston Smith takes Murphys spot great. If Moses plays well and keeps a job it's a win win. If they draft a RT next year and that guy starts and Moses is out I don't give a shit. HTTR or HTMM in deans case. I learned early on to root for jersey not the name on the back.

Kev... this thread will die when either Moses, Murphy or both are cut from this team. Aside from that, this thread is like a Master Vampire on Farie Blood..... Sunlight, silver nor a stake through the heart will have any effect.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kev... this thread will die when either Moses, Murphy or both are cut from this team. Aside from that, this thread is like a Master Vampire on Farie Blood..... Sunlight, silver nor a stake through the heart will have any effect.

Reminds me of the golden days when bananaman hate of the Kerrigan pick ruled the day. Brooks Reed will be a superstar :pound: