• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

i think we win it all this year

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are under contract for next year and Wentz might not be 100% to start the year. Gotta keep both until the outlook on Carson's knee is more clear.
The right thing to do is to draft a QB while we still have the offensive coaching staff completely intact. Let him be the back up, let him get us a 1st/2nd round pick in 4 years

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both are under contract for next year and Wentz might not be 100% to start the year. Gotta keep both until the outlook on Carson's knee is more clear.

Confidence... good

popping the champagne cork and planning your spot in the parade... not good.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like you _phillies_ from your days on the ESPN boards, and view you as one of the smartest dual Phillies/Eagles posters on these boards.

That being said, let's not act like you believed in them from Weeks 15-17.
this win, this season is fucking WORTHLESS if wentz just tore his ACL.

Sorry, I shouldn't post bad blood after the Eagles won the fucking Super Bowl. I think I might be going crazy.

The Super Bowl dreams are over. Lost season.

Fuck, I just did it again.

Hope you enjoy your night guys, and I do enjoy reading you, and most everyone else's posts on here.

2017 Super Bowl Champions.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like you _phillies_ from your days on the ESPN boards, and view you as one of the smartest dual Phillies/Eagles posters on these boards.

That being said, let's not act like you believed in them from Weeks 15-17.

in my defense, that was in the heat of the moment off that shitty playcall. i said i've always been a fan of foles and thought he could still get us to the superbowl. i did stress all year how important every game is to get homefield, which could/would lead to the superbowl. like when i said the panthers game was a must win and most people were "who cares, it's too early." it's never too early, and that win was a huge reason we got the homefield.