• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I think we just saw something special in football

C

cubzzzfanincali

OK, guys, I am sorry to intrude on your board. I hate cross posting usually, but my own board is too saddled with self-blaming guilt to see something remarkable.

While I think the Bears made some mistakes, and didn't play well, I don't think they played THAT horribly. I think what we just witnessed was the NFL equivalent of the perfect game. I have re-watched that game twice now. I don't think Tom Brady missed on a SINGLE pass. Not even one. His accuracy was better than in any NFL game I can ever remember watching. I mean...not even one bad pass.

I wish my Bears board brethren could pull their heads out of their self-loathing asses long enough to recognize what we just witnessed, but they can't. So I am posting this here. Look, the Bears have loads of problems, as a Bears board regular I have hardly been shy about bitching about them, but no NFL defense could have stopped Tom Brady yesterday.

He pitched a perfect game. I mean fucking perfect.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel your ~pain~,.......K.C. had the ''perfect'' game against us too,......*it can happen*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but,....in order to have a ''perfect'' game = the opposite team had to not really show-up that day.

flyingelvis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Similar to Marino in '86, I don't think the '86 Bears would have stopped Brady on Sunday.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Elvis.
Welcome Cubby. You can post here any time, IMHO, If you want to talk football. I don't personally mind "other" fans posting and talking trash here. I don't care for serial trollers but disagreement is fine. I guarantee you that many Pats fans don't think that game was perfect. Hammer and I believe we will still get better, with all the weapons Brady has!

Bradyjustwins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt one of his best games. I wouldn't call it perfect and wasn't even the best QB game of the day. That would be Big Ben and his 500 plus yards 6 TD no int game.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that wasn't an almost perfect game sunday/both sides of the ball....?,....oh, I forgot = bears scored some points....*my bad*.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, guys, I am sorry to intrude on your board. I hate cross posting usually, but my own board is too saddled with self-blaming guilt to see something remarkable.

While I think the Bears made some mistakes, and didn't play well, I don't think they played THAT horribly. I think what we just witnessed was the NFL equivalent of the perfect game. I have re-watched that game twice now. I don't think Tom Brady missed on a SINGLE pass. Not even one. His accuracy was better than in any NFL game I can ever remember watching. I mean...not even one bad pass.

I wish my Bears board brethren could pull their heads out of their self-loathing asses long enough to recognize what we just witnessed, but they can't. So I am posting this here. Look, the Bears have loads of problems, as a Bears board regular I have hardly been shy about bitching about them, but no NFL defense could have stopped Tom Brady yesterday.

He pitched a perfect game. I mean fucking perfect.
hey cubby,...we can ''convert'' you to a patriot,...yu get a #12-jersey/cap/gizzelle-poster/hoodie,....just western-union mee = $500.00/cash,....*no c.c.'s*.