• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I see why DJK and Ferentz butted heads

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
DJK played to win. Ferentz, not so much. I'll take a hard working kid with some flaws over a square for a coach and no emotion anyday of the week. I am not bitter over 1 loss to Iowa St., I am bitter over 13 years of the same old predictable bullshit.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont even care that hes predictable. I care that when the game is on the line he doesnt play to win. Remember what Herm Edwards said??? " You play to win the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!".... unless you are Iowa then you play for overtime I guess. What a fucking joke.

BrawlinHawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I dont even care that hes predictable. I care that when the game is on the line he doesnt play to win. Remember what Herm Edwards said??? " You play to win the game. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!".... unless you are Iowa then you play for overtime I guess. What a fucking joke.

Exactly. I am tired of having the talent to win but our coaches not having the confidence in our players to finish the job. I would also like to see our athletic freshmen such as Nico Law and Jordan Lomax get in the mix. I know damn well they can cover better than Castillo.

herky

YEAH JEETS!!!!!!111
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can cover better than Castillo. I'm 31 and my knees are shot.