• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I promise you....

1502tuley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The Rangers do not feel defeated like many on this board do. I am 100% sure they feel they will win tonight. It's what they have done all year long after a tough loss. Did they flintch when they gave HFA back in game 3? No. They came out and kicked ass. Last night hurt, no doubt, but these guys do this for living, they are professionals. Every single one of them was the best ball player in their home towns when growing up. Every single one of them was the best player on their college teams (if they went to college). The point is, they believe in their personal ability to get the job done. I am certain they will take the field with a pissed off attitude rather than one of being defeated.

They will come ready to win.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Rangers do not feel defeated like many on this board do. I am 100% sure they feel they will win tonight. It's what they have done all year long after a tough loss. Did they flintch when they gave HFA back in game 3? No. They came out and kicked ass. Last night hurt, no doubt, but these guys do this for living, they are professionals. Every single one of them was the best ball player in their home towns when growing up. Every single one of them was the best player on their college teams (if they went to college). The point is, they believe in their personal ability to get the job done. I am certain they will take the field with a pissed off attitude rather than one of being defeated.

They will come ready to win.

Indeed!