• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I once got under the skin of CBS writer and Lakers whore Sam Quinn

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
formerly from Bleacher Report

Trying to find him via Google, I also found two actors by that name, one who's non-binary. I'll never get used to using "they" when referring to one person, there needs to be a better pronoun. I'd never heard of any of the three Sam Quinns.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Todd thread delivers once again.

If the highlight of your year is being blocked on twitter by a random dude that nobody has heard of before, you may have to prioritize a thing or two in your life.

Have you perhaps considered a hobby where not everybody thinks you're an asshole?
Hey now. Don't forget that he can always feel good about his pussy...cat...:heh:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to find him via Google, I also found two actors by that name, one who's non-binary. I'll never get used to using "they" when referring to one person, there needs to be a better pronoun. I'd never heard of any of the three Sam Quinns.
Lol don't feel like the Lone Ranger. That shit still trips me up to this day. What can I say, I'm old school...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's building a following in Indiana girls high school basketball, probably regional not even state wide. The pool is likely not that large. I'm not going to destroy him for that.

For thinking getting blocked by some reporter on Twitter is thread-worthy---that I'll give a major facepalm to :L:burt::facepalm5::facepalm3:

I won’t destroy him for having 190 followers either.

I will destroy him for bragging about it like it is an accomplishment.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's building a following in Indiana girls high school basketball, probably regional not even state wide. The pool is likely not that large. I'm not going to destroy him for that.

A grown ass man following girls high school basketball IS worth destroying him for.

Especially when he's a single male who goes to games by himself.

There's something seriously wrong with that.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A grown ass man following girls high school basketball IS worth destroying him for.

That is a whole different topic. We've done that before. I'm not really going to bash him for it. I'll warn him it is creepy as hell. I know he says all the parents love him, and that is fine until it is not. All it will take is one girl saying that he gives her the heebie geebies and those parents will turn his life into hell on earth faster than he can imagine.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a whole different topic. We've done that before. I'm not really going to bash him for it. I'll warn him it is creepy as hell. I know he says all the parents love him, and that is fine until it is not. All it will take is one girl saying that he gives her the heebie geebies and those parents will turn his life into hell on earth faster than he can imagine.
It’s mostly one person from my own school carrying a grudge. Has had virtually no effect on my 2022 numbers.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell, any grown ass man who brags about getting under some reporters skin on social media to the point that he got blocked is worthy of getting destroyed.

Can't think of much that's stupider to be bragging about.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, any grown ass man who brags about getting under some reporters skin on social media to the point that he got blocked is worthy of getting destroyed.

Can't think of much that's stupider to be bragging about.
It wasn’t too funny at the time but the fact that no one gives two shits about Sam Quinn is what makes it funny now.

He seems to care, though.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn’t too funny at the time but the fact that no one gives two shits about Sam Quinn is what makes it funny now.

He seems to care, though.
Sam Quinn isn’t the only one no one gives two shits about

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on guys, this is just typical Twitter feuds and shit posting

I’m finding this funny af

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50+ replies here suggests otherwise.
'cane I really wish you would stop trying to play the bad guy. You used to at least come up with some novel and interesting takes and show some NBA knowledge. Now you just slap stuff up here to get mocked and crow about 50+ replies. It is sad that you are taking being made fun of (or blocked) as an accomplishment. You used to care, and be far better than that.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
'cane I really wish you would stop trying to play the bad guy. You used to at least come up with some novel and interesting takes and show some NBA knowledge. Now you just slap stuff up here to get mocked and crow about 50+ replies. It is sad that you are taking being made fun of (or blocked) as an accomplishment. You used to care, and be far better than that.
You want better quality basketball material from yours truly. Tell that to your patented message board wannabe "babysitter".

I did actually post a legit basketball thread on possible HOFers yet it wasn't taken seriously simply because I'm not a Lakers apologist.