• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I missed it, did Kaep get hate?

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didn't read the whole thread, but what QB ever looks good in Seattle? Kaep was playing really well for 3 quarters and made a few bad plays in the 4th. Brees, Brady, Rodgers, and others all have looked pedestrian there against that D. The Seahawks could have Blaine Gabbert at QB and probably be in the Super Bowl right now.

I agree man. I dunno, I think Kaep is solid and given some more development could be quite scary. I'd rather have faced Smith to be honest. We gave Smith far more fits in Seattle than Kaep.

And to your other point, all the elite QBs looked bad in Seattle.

Brady = lol, interceptions, horrible throwing, what was it like 50 attempts with crap per average yardage?
Rodgers = Oh don't even get me started on the fail mary. The only Packers TD came on a GIFT wrapped defensive PI from the refs to setup the Packers on a fresh set of downs when it would've been 4th. Not to mention Packers were getting away with highway robbery on offensive holding second half.
Brees = Has been annihilated twice in Seattle. If it wasn't raining good chance Brees throws 3 INTs in the divisonal game. The horrible weather helped the Saints more.

The only ELITE QB that hasn't been shredded in Seattle is Manning and that's basically due to the fact Seattle's new team hasn't gotten any real attempts (preseason doesn't count at all). We will prob. never see this matchup in the NFL (Manning @ Seattle's legion of boom).

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many QBs make that touchdown pass to Boldin, jumping off one foot, laser beam for 30 yards? Kid has talent. He has started for a year and a half, and has gotten his team farthe than most of your QBs have. Give the kid a break. It takes time to learn the NFL game. The 49ers were in that game because of him. The rest of the offense was putrid. He put them on his back. Yes, he made some bad passes. But he has the talent. Harbaugh will get it out of him.

I agree. But he has the wrong kind of talent for that position.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree man. I dunno, I think Kaep is solid and given some more development could be quite scary. I'd rather have faced Smith to be honest. We gave Smith far more fits in Seattle than Kaep.

And to your other point, all the elite QBs looked bad in Seattle.

Brady = lol, interceptions, horrible throwing, what was it like 50 attempts with crap per average yardage?
Rodgers = Oh don't even get me started on the fail mary. The only Packers TD came on a GIFT wrapped defensive PI from the refs to setup the Packers on a fresh set of downs when it would've been 4th. Not to mention Packers were getting away with highway robbery on offensive holding second half.
Brees = Has been annihilated twice in Seattle. If it wasn't raining good chance Brees throws 3 INTs in the divisonal game. The horrible weather helped the Saints more.

The only ELITE QB that hasn't been shredded in Seattle is Manning and that's basically due to the fact Seattle's new team hasn't gotten any real attempts (preseason doesn't count at all). We will prob. never see this matchup in the NFL (Manning @ Seattle's legion of boom).

:10::suds:

Great post!! Go find NinerSickness--that dude's gonna jump!