• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I love me some 49'rs...

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have to win this. I don't know what to expect to be honest.

Nice win by the colts. Pretty impressed with you guys. I think you are capable of beating anyone.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice win by the colts. Pretty impressed with you guys. I think you are capable of beating anyone.

Doubt in Niner land?

Oh yess,yess indeed.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

People have talked about injuries, but we have lost three (and maybe four) excellent players to IR. I love my team, but I have to be realistic and feel they are not quite prime time players YET.

On the other hand, I have decided to wear shades all the time now.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People have talked about injuries, but we have lost three (and maybe four) excellent players to IR. I love my team, but I have to be realistic and feel they are not quite prime time players YET.

On the other hand, I have decided to wear shades all the time now.

Yes they are. You thrashed us in Candlestick and just beat an undefeated Seattle team. Luck is impressing the hell out of me. You guys are solid, and are only getting better. You guys are prime time in my opinion.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doubt in Niner land?

Oh yess,yess indeed.

You were bragging about putting money on the texans, I noticed you didn't bet any on the seahawks though.

And then after the colts game you said the better team lost and blamed the officiating.....

Now you are telling me about self doubt?

LOL.... not being an over confident beligerent jackass is a good thing doublejiive, apparently you have not realized this yet. Probably never will

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were bragging about putting money on the texans, I noticed you didn't bet any on the seahawks though.

And then after the colts game you said the better team lost and blamed the officiating.....

Now you are telling me about self doubt?

LOL.... not being an over confident beligerant jackass is a good thing doublejiive, apparently you have not realized this yet. Probably never will

Wow.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? He doesn't know how to spell "belligerent". I kind of doubt he even knows what that word means.

I dont care for spelling mistakes etc i make them,but to call me that after all the years,yes YEARS of hearing Supers claims is just,,,WOW!.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, you didn't see me not bet on the niners and then say the better team lost when the colts beat em. Not sure what that has to with this thread but I guess you aren't done making an ass out of yourself today...

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care for spelling mistakes etc i make them,but to call me that after all the years,yes YEARS of hearing Supers claims is just,,,WOW!.

Meh, don't take him seriously. He's a clown. Just gets his kicks trying to rustle people's jimmies on the internet.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you didn't see me not bet on the niners and then say the better team lost when the colts beat em. Not sure what that has to with this thread but I guess you aren't done making an ass out of yourself today...

U Mad Bro?

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right? He doesn't know how to spell "belligerent". I kind of doubt he even knows what that word means.

Wow, you found a double LL typo? Hey at least that gave you the come back you were desperate for.

Here is an example of belligerent...

Not really,the Colt's got a few very lucky breaks and it came down to the wire,Hawks were minus still O-Line which if they would of been there would of gave Lynch more yards.

But spin it anyway you want Tshirt you have been trolling against the Hawks all season.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, you found a double LL typo? Hey at least that gave you the come back you were desperate for.

I fail to see what the problem is with that post Beaker.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh sorry, I should have ended that reply with U MAD BRO?

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be mad?

Seahawks lost. And you are blaming the refs and inujuries....

Its like the best day ever!!!

Glad you are so sunny pre game before the stomping you're boy Kaep is going to get.

Is this poster size on you're ceiling?

images (2)Krap.jpg

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am not agreeing that DJ made an ass out of himself today, but for the sake of argument, let's say he did.

What then is your excuse for the last 700 or 800 days?

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad you are so sunny pre game before the stomping you're boy Kaep is going to get.

Is this poster size on you're ceiling?

View attachment 6884

StuporBeak has the same poster on his ceiling except that Kaep's right foot is in front.