• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I hope Ana goes down

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's go Li and Vika.

special700

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you want her to lose she won her match fair and square and she took advantage of the situation presented to her, so do not hate her.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special, I am not taking anything away from Ana's win. She won fair and square. Kudos to her. I am not a fan of hers and I want to see Li and Vika in the final. This has nothing to do with Serena's loss. She can't win them all. Serena has proven herself time and time again she is a Champion. She has nothing to prove to anyone. Like her or dislike her, she is a Champion. Nothing can take that away from her, not even Ana's first time win.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet her puss smells like flowers. Moreover, her color choices are da bomb. She's a Gator at heart.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Special, I am not taking anything away from Ana's win. She won fair and square. Kudos to her. I am not a fan of hers and I want to see Li and Vika in the final. This has nothing to do with Serena's loss. She can't win them all. Serena has proven herself time and time again she is a Champion. She has nothing to prove to anyone. Like her or dislike her, she is a Champion. Nothing can take that away from her, not even Ana's first time win.

She won't be the champion in this tournament, which is what matters right now.

backupboo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotics she has won this tournament 5 times. Ana won't either. her one slam wonder ASS.

I slam vs 17.... Figure it out Dumb Ass

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotics she has won this tournament 5 times. Ana won't either. her one slam wonder ASS.

I slam vs 17.... Figure it out Dumb Ass

The point that obviously escaped your water headed ass, is that she has been a champion but she won't be one this time. Being a previous champion means nothing in this tournament. Wishing for Ana to lose is petulant, but I'd expect that from a Serena-tard.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hideous match between 2 headcases who can't serve

hope ana wins it in straight sets so we can see a real match between berdych and ferrer

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want Li to win, why would you hope Ana goes down? Bouchard's a much better player with more power and angles than Ivanovic. She's gonna win multiple slams, and the first one might come this week.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...She's gonna win multiple slams...

Not until she gets a 2nd serve she can regularly hit over 90 mph and moves better. She's got talent, but has a long way to go to be discussed as a perennial slam contender.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not until she gets a 2nd serve she can regularly hit over 90 mph and moves better. She's got talent, but has a long way to go to be discussed as a perennial slam contender.

She's streaky now, no doubt. She's had multiple games where she makes all her first serves and multiple games where she is missing them all and seeming nervous on her weak second. But at the same time, she can smack the ball when she wants, and she can angle opponents' big shots anywhere on the court.

Who else on the WTA has variety like that? Azarenka is probably the only one.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point that obviously escaped your water headed ass, is that she has been a champion but she won't be one this time. Being a previous champion means nothing in this tournament. Wishing for Ana to lose is petulant, but I'd expect that from a Serena-tard.

Says the guy who was dancing with glee when Serena lost. Sometimes some folks willingness to shake hands with hypocrisy blinds them to some twisted conclusion and they are too clueless to know.

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i like bouchard's game a lot better than sloane's

she takes care of mid-court balls really well

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who was dancing with glee when Serena lost. Sometimes some folks willingness to shake hands with hypocrisy blinds them to some twisted conclusion and they are too clueless to know.

Seriously, man, get a grip. Let's try and find some common ground. I think Serena is a great player and a horrible human being. That's not going to change.

Accept that I don't like her but I do respect her record and what she has accomplished. I never liked Navratilova either. She just rubbed me the wrong way. I loved John Mcenroe but was not a fan of Jimmy Connors. I preferred Agassi over Sampras, my favorite players all time are Graf and Federer.

No need to continue with this same tired narrative.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, man, get a grip. Let's try and find some common ground. I think Serena is a great player and a horrible human being. That's not going to change.

Accept that I don't like her but I do respect her record and what she has accomplished. I never liked Navratilova either. She just rubbed me the wrong way. I loved John Mcenroe but was not a fan of Jimmy Connors. I preferred Agassi over Sampras, my favorite players all time are Graf and Federer.

No need to continue with this same tired narrative.

RoboticDreams, to say Serena is a horrible human being is unfortunate. I am not going to google Serena and horrible human being, but seriously can you pipe down on this hatred for Serena? You do not personally know her except on the field and she has not done anything, virtually anything for you to call her horrible. What did she do?

cezero

Goldmember
Hoopla Cash
$ 835.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tennis fans appreciate good tennis, no matter who plays it

true of sports fans in general

people who make extreme polemic statements about athletes aren't using the reasoning center of their brains, they're using the emotional/irrational center. trying to discuss anything rationally with them is as futile as trying to discuss politics with people who hide behind blanket polemics. just LOL at them, and don't respond to their idiocy.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RoboticDreams, to say Serena is a horrible human being is unfortunate. I am not going to google Serena and horrible human being, but seriously can you pipe down on this hatred for Serena? You do not personally know her except on the field and she has not done anything, virtually anything for you to call her horrible. What did she do?

Fair enough and an overstatement by me. I don't know her and have no knowledge that she is a horrible human being. I will only say that I find her to be a classless one. Apparently she didn't want her loss to be blamed on an injury. If that's so then she may be growing up and that's a good thing.

People can change and so can opinions. I can easily change my opinion and admit when I am wrong. I changed my opinion about Richard Sherman just today.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tennis fans appreciate good tennis, no matter who plays it

true of sports fans in general

people who make extreme polemic statements about athletes aren't using the reasoning center of their brains, they're using the emotional/irrational center. trying to discuss anything rationally with them is as futile as trying to discuss politics with people who hide behind blanket polemics. just LOL at them, and don't respond to their idiocy.

You make many irrational assertions but I agree with your overall premise. I am at least big enough to come back and admit when I am wrong or that I have some sort of bias. That has to count for something.