• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I had it saved on my DVR...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I watched it yesterday.

Just a beautiful performance from one of the game's best.

Some of the sickest cuts in history.

Total 4th quarter take over.

Do yourselves a favor and treat yourself to some Shady McCoy highlights from the Lions Snow game.
Week 14: Detroit Lions vs. Philadelphia Eagles highlights - NFL Videos

McCoy was pounding it up the middle at two of the best DTs in the game for half the day, but in the 4th quarter Shady decided to break ankles and takeover a game that the Eagles really needed to win for playoff positioning.

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought we were the luckiest team in the league to get him in the second round that year. My sister just got me a sick McCoy jersey for Christmas. And yes, I'm still wearing it!

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do yourselves a favor and treat yourself to some Shady McCoy highlights from the Lions Snow game.

It was a great day all around. Started like any other, but the tailgating turned crazy with the snowfall. The snow was heavy and wet...and it was coming down so hard that I couldn't see the action at the opposite end of the field. But what I did see what beautiful.

And it's in the past. Like all good memories, it's fun to remember, but nostalgia doesn't mean more than a warm feeling in the pants. Move on.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for your ex girlfriends :pound:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for your ex girlfriends :pound:

I know. Totally sucks for them.

If you don't watch that game again (at least the 4th quarter) you are only doing yourself a disservice.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just teasing….It was a helluva game and performance by Mr. McCoy

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think Shady is a good back and I was suprised by the trade he was not the type of back that CK wanted. He wants a back that is decisive and hits the holes. Lets not forget that for the last 2 years Shady let the NFL in carries for zero yards or for losses.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I think Shady is a good back and I was suprised by the trade he was not the type of back that CK wanted. He wants a back that is decisive and hits the holes. Lets not forget that for the last 2 years Shady let the NFL in carries for zero yards or for losses.

All that's well and good, now what did you think about this amazing once in a lifetime performance to win the game against the Lions?

Are you claiming that Chip's blocking schemes have zero impact on the number of negative plays? Shady probably has more carries of all types over the last two years anyway. He's like top 2 in total carries.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you claiming that Chip's blocking schemes have zero impact on the number of negative plays? Shady probably has more carries of all types over the last two years anyway. He's like top 2 in total carries.

I am not claiming anything. I am merely stating a fact that Shady is consistently among the leaders in rushes of that type. People have been claiming about that part of his game before CK's scheme came in. He did the same thing under Reid.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched till halftime and didn't turn it back on.....kinda bummed out i missed a good game.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not claiming anything. I am merely stating a fact that Shady is consistently among the leaders in rushes of that type. People have been claiming about that part of his game before CK's scheme came in. He did the same thing under Reid.

I'd like to see those lists...

Also we run linemen all over the place and don't use a fullback. Not surprising that a fresh new offense like that would result in more negative plays.