• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Guarantee USC beats Oregon State

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no miracle...the players were never the problem. It was kiffin's horrendous playcalling and his lifeless dimeanor on the sidelines that were holding back this team from progressing. Obviously suiting up half a team def doesnt help the situation.

Makes me start to wonder if USC is a legitimate threat in the the PAC now...Stanford and UCLA might be in for a game.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes me start to wonder if USC is a legitimate threat in the the PAC now...Stanford and UCLA might be in for a game.

I'm not ready to go that far, especially vs. Stanford, but I am beginning to feel better about this team. We seem to be getting healthier and the team is having fun and playing hard. I love what Coach O has been doing with them.

Last night was the most fun I've had watching USC since 2011. This team is still a work in progress, so we'll see what they can do.

I have a couple of friends who are UCLA fans (I need to pick a better class of friends:lol:) and they are suddenly not nearly as confident as they were a couple of weeks ago.