• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Guarantee USC beats Oregon State

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they got a shot. defense is playing really well. other than the Arizona st game they have been solid all season. but offensively its another story. if they give up 14 points that might be too much to rely on offense to score

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they got a shot. defense is playing really well. other than the Arizona st game they have been solid all season. but offensively its another story. if they give up 14 points that might be too much to rely on offense to score

The defense is our saving grace. The O, not so much.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your stance, and I have said so for a while. OSU will lose to USC and actually might lose 5 in a row. They are not very good and Mannion has piled up all of his stats against the 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th ranked pass defenses in the conference. That was of course before Stanford. He will face the same type of pressure vs. USC and I look for USC to have 5-6 sacks and 2-3 picks. I don't see them scoring a lot, but you can bet on OSU's defense being flat in this game. You cannot get up emotionally like that at home and lose a heartbreaker and play well the next week. Also, take a look at teams that lose to Stanford this year. They almost ALWAYS lose the next week.

USC 27
OSU 20

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with your stance, and I have said so for a while. OSU will lose to USC and actually might lose 5 in a row. They are not very good and Mannion has piled up all of his stats against the 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th ranked pass defenses in the conference. That was of course before Stanford. He will face the same type of pressure vs. USC and I look for USC to have 5-6 sacks and 2-3 picks. I don't see them scoring a lot, but you can bet on OSU's defense being flat in this game. You cannot get up emotionally like that at home and lose a heartbreaker and play well the next week. Also, take a look at teams that lose to Stanford this year. They almost ALWAYS lose the next week.

USC 27
OSU 20

:suds:

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OR St will have something worked out to help Mannion have more time than in the Stanford game. Beavs weren't prepared for that kind of pass rush. If coach Riley had gone for the early FGs instead of going for it on 4th downs, the Beavs would've been within 2 pts and could've won with a FG in those final seconds. Hindsight is always 20/20 ya know.....:whistle: I'm not going to guarantee anything, but I'll take an avi bet with a USC fan that OR St wins the game straight up. I don't know yet what the spread will be or who'll be favored to win.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think OR St will have something worked out to help Mannion have more time than in the Stanford game. Beavs weren't prepared for that kind of pass rush. If coach Riley had gone for the early FGs instead of going for it on 4th downs, the Beavs would've been within 2 pts and could've won with a FG in those final seconds. Hindsight is always 20/20 ya know.....:whistle: I'm not going to guarantee anything, but I'll take an avi bet with a USC fan that OR St wins the game straight up. I don't know yet what the spread will be or who'll be favored to win.

Oregon State will be favored, more than likely. Not sure what the spread will be, but I still see USC taking the game.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yawn1.gif

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please tell me that OD didn't hack in to your account!!:lol:

Didn't you notice about 4 more of these? Seems to be the thing to do this week to mock OcD (or ODQ as the bama boys call him).

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you notice about 4 more of these? Seems to be the thing to do this week to mock OcD (or ODQ as the bama boys call him).

Yeah, I noticed them after I posted on this one. Pretty funny!! Gotta love OD, only he could inspire such shenanigans!!:lol:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, remember the times when usc would be favored against any team in the country? I miss those days :bawling:

963BUSC

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, remember the times when usc would be favored against any team in the country? I miss those days :bawling:

I remember feeling better about SC playing a ranked opponent than an unranked opponent. You knew SC would be up for a ranked opponent but it seemed every year that they would forget to show up vs an unranked opponent.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember feeling better about SC playing a ranked opponent than an unranked opponent. You knew SC would be up for a ranked opponent but it seemed every year that they would forget to show up vs an unranked opponent.
I hope they "forget to show up" on Friday night vs unranked OR St. The Beavers have been a stumbling block more than once to keep USC out of a better bowl game. :lol: