• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE OREGON beats UCLA

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea bro... FSU knows how to play good football and they do it the right way which makes them very scary. I can Bama winning for sure but FSU is the team that would give Bama the most trouble.

I agree completely. Nothing like a good smash mouth football game between two complete teams that just line up and go at it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorry but beating Miami wouldn't be an impressive victory. If Oregon and FSU both win out, Oregon will play in the NCG. Unless Oregon or Alabama lose, FSU will be on the outside looking in, IMO.

Most likely scenario and I will not be on here bitching about it either. Unlike a certain Oregon fan if the reverse happened. First worry is going undefeated in the first 12 games. 2nd worry is winning the CCG. Then let the cards play out however that is.

I think the "tide" is turning in what people are wanting to see though. At the beginning of the year most people wanted to see Bama and Oregon. As the season goes along people are slowly wanting to see the Bama and FSU matchup. It will all wash out in the end whichever way that is. I am good with undefeated, ACC CHamps, and OB Champs. Anything above the ACC Championship is just icing on the cake for me.

Here is the real thought. Think about what FSU will look like next year with the majority of people returning. :dance:

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... which is likely what folks would say about them after they steamrolled Oregon.

yea i'm not too impressed with Oregon's wins either. I think FSU is the best of the two teams. Most people think so as well. Like i said... looking forward to that ACC SEC Natty. gonna be good.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think winston could also slip in and get the heisman. i know it's going to be tough since he's a freshy but i say give it to him if he keeps getting his team to run through teams like this.

He's looked legit in all areas so far. Makes damn good decisions in a legit, complicated offense. There's something to be said for a QB who can go through his progressions and make shit happen instead of just hitting the slot guy on slant over and over.

TROJAN-MAN

Been around the block more times than the mailman
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... which is likely what folks would say about them after they steamrolled Oregon.

Seriously doubt that any team would steam roll the ducks, you must be "just a casual CFB fan" considering FSU has played anyone like the Ducks yet :bullshit:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely scenario and I will not be on here bitching about it either. Unlike a certain Oregon fan if the reverse happened. First worry is going undefeated in the first 12 games. 2nd worry is winning the CCG. Then let the cards play out however that is.

I think the "tide" is turning in what people are wanting to see though. At the beginning of the year most people wanted to see Bama and Oregon. As the season goes along people are slowly wanting to see the Bama and FSU matchup. It will all wash out in the end whichever way that is. I am good with undefeated, ACC CHamps, and OB Champs. Anything above the ACC Championship is just icing on the cake for me.

Here is the real thought. Think about what FSU will look like next year with the majority of people returning. :dance:

If winston has a solid line, wow

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its established that FSU is on track to make it to the NC game, their only obstacles being a decent Miami team. So I guess the next thing to look at is how a matchup between FSU and Bama would look by the eaches.

bocomo007

Just some guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's looked legit in all areas so far. Makes damn good decisions in a legit, complicated offense. There's something to be said for a QB who can go through his progressions and make shit happen instead of just hitting the slot guy on slant over and over.

:agree:

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama hasn't played anyone either.

... which is likely what many would say after Bama curb-stomped Oregon, then charging Bama with setting up yet another casper milk-toast for an easy crystal football.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alabama hasn't played anyone either.

They have played a better schedule than Oregon though and still have two top 25 teams on its schedule left to play, plus a top 25 ranked opponent in the CCG if they make it.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:clap: couldn't agree more.

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have played a better schedule than Oregon though and still have two top 25 teams on its schedule left to play, plus a top 25 ranked opponent in the CCG if they make it.

Same here except one of them is a top 5