• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a win over the haplass "copy cats"

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Poor officiating! Refs should be fired! Benching AJ. Green? Really? He didn't start it, refs let it get out of control. Aj. was defensless and shoved to the ground. Refs should have stopped it at that and AJ shouldn't have felt that he needed to retaliate. Dalton, with an already pourous offensive line, and take away his number 1 receiver due to poor officiating, what do you expect? I'm telling you, the league doesn't want "THE BROWN SYSTEM" to succeed because when it does, in such a small market and on minimal operating expenses, it would bring the NFL crashing down and broke.

giphy.gif

upload_2017-11-7_15-7-24.jpeg

Excuse me - I threw up in my mouth a little

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you, the league doesn't want "THE BROWN SYSTEM" to succeed because when it does, in such a small market and on minimal operating expenses, it would bring the NFL crashing down and broke.

Your "small market" theory doesn't hold weight. See: Green Bay

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next time, AJ needs to be constructive when decking a player.... he needs to go after Dalton.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should show this game as a form of punishment when interrogating suspects.

Too cruel. I'd admit to planning 9/11 if I had to watch that shit

navamind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor officiating! Refs should be fired! Benching AJ. Green? Really? He didn't start it, refs let it get out of control. Aj. was defensless and shoved to the ground. Refs should have stopped it at that and AJ shouldn't have felt that he needed to retaliate. Dalton, with an already pourous offensive line, and take away his number 1 receiver due to poor officiating, what do you expect? I'm telling you, the league doesn't want "THE BROWN SYSTEM" to succeed because when it does, in such a small market and on minimal operating expenses, it would bring the NFL crashing down and broke.

giphy.gif

There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts!