• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I got a Semi........................Final

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.............made me laugh. Anyway, another tough matchup. The way the seedings went this will be the 2 top scoring teams, two top Power Ranking and 2 top All-Play teams going at it. I like his team better, but I like my match ups better so I see it as pretty even and any mistake can be my last. Here is how I set the line up last week, but I really think I'll end up sitting Laird, so anybody who is chancing rolling him out this week just know, he will go off if I sit him. Any suggestions welcome as always and last week I did make a change based on all y'all.

upload_2019-12-18_10-11-47.png

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol.............made me laugh. Anyway, another tough matchup. The way the seedings went this will be the 2 top scoring teams, two top Power Ranking and 2 top All-Play teams going at it. I like his team better, but I like my match ups better so I see it as pretty even and any mistake can be my last. Here is how I set the line up last week, but I really think I'll end up sitting Laird, so anybody who is chancing rolling him out this week just know, he will go off if I sit him. Any suggestions welcome as always and last week I did make a change based on all y'all.

View attachment 226817

I actually think Laird against the Bengals might be your best option of what you have left. You can't trust Breida or Washington. Robby Anderson is going against the Steelers defense, and both Curtis Samuel and James Washington are just so inconsistent. At least you know Laird is going to get touches and the defense they are playing is horrible.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think Laird against the Bengals might be your best option of what you have left. You can't trust Breida or Washington. Robby Anderson is going against the Steelers defense, and both Curtis Samuel and James Washington are just so inconsistent. At least you know Laird is going to get touches and the defense they are playing is horrible.
Yeah I know about Laird.............hell, I grabbed him just fer last week and this week..............but he has looked like poop. Maybe he can un-poop himself this week.............

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone on the wire worth a damn? My guess is no, but you never know.

I would be weary of Cousins on a Monday night game against a pretty solid D. If this was in Green Bay, I would definitely bench him for Jimmy G.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone on the wire worth a damn? My guess is no, but you never know.

I would be weary of Cousins on a Monday night game against a pretty solid D. If this was in Green Bay, I would definitely bench him for Jimmy G.
Yeah, he did have a pretty good game in GB last time..............20+.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, so I just snagged the Houston D. So in this league there is no penalty for yards or points scored against. Only positive points. So, I'm thinking of starting Houston as Jamis is good fer at least 2 TO's and prolly more.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. I'm down 20 and have Cousins/Diggs against his Jones. This one is gonna be close. Please Oh God of Fantasy Football, let Kirk Cousins lead me to the Superbowl!