• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I feel like this forum failed

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I feel like this forum has failed"

I sure don't think so. I'm a lurker here as I don't have a lot, make that not really anything, to offer. But I certainly appreciate the input from the regulars here!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wheres the hype, its the fricken combine and the draft forum is dead
who wants to watch a bunch of dudes run around in their underwear.. oh.. wait... i guess you do.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least this thread got people here

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least this thread got people here

So since you are wanting talk about the draft to get going...What did you think of the combine? Who moved up in your book, who moved down? Who do you see the Steelers targeting in say the 1st 3 rounds of the draft?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So since you are wanting talk about the draft to get going...What did you think of the combine? Who moved up in your book, who moved down? Who do you see the Steelers targeting in say the 1st 3 rounds of the draft?

I didnt see a ton of if, and my new job has killed me.......so im just starting to look into the combine news......I think wentz helped himself, dak prescott, jalen ramsey, myles jack all did as well.

The Georgia RB i think gets some love with his speed and workouts

Cardale jones hurt himself big time

treadwell put all his stock in his pro day

nkemdiche proved hes an idiot

Darron lee vaulted up

hobbled jay smith may go undrafted

shaq lawson showed he can be a LB

tyler boyd looked good

Josh doctson is my personal #1 wr

steelers are gonna go BPA they always do in round 1

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see a ton of if, and my new job has killed me.......so im just starting to look into the combine news......I think wentz helped himself, dak prescott, jalen ramsey, myles jack all did as well.

The Georgia RB i think gets some love with his speed and workouts

Cardale jones hurt himself big time

treadwell put all his stock in his pro day

nkemdiche proved hes an idiot

Darron lee vaulted up

hobbled jay smith may go undrafted

shaq lawson showed he can be a LB

tyler boyd looked good

Josh doctson is my personal #1 wr

steelers are gonna go BPA they always do in round 1

Most of the time...JJ probably was not BPA....this yr really points back to the BPA standard, the top 5 on the board at 25 are probably 4 different positions at least.

Lawson did separate from Dood a little.

Nkemdiche got bad coaching...had 2 mos to pull something together...okay you smoked some weed...just tell the fucking truth and clean your act up...his effort on tape is what really is going to cost him draft slots.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the time...JJ probably was not BPA....this yr really points back to the BPA standard, the top 5 on the board at 25 are probably 4 different positions at least.

Lawson did separate from Dood a little.

Nkemdiche got bad coaching...had 2 mos to pull something together...okay you smoked some weed...just tell the fucking truth and clean your act up...his effort on tape is what really is going to cost him draft slots.
agreed. Jarvis jones i thought at the time was BPA and thought to be a steal. It wasnt his play that had ppl worried it was his health, thats why he dropped, his tape had him as a top 5-10 guy.........he just hasnt been that

I was ecstatic when he fell to us, i thought if this dude stays healthy we got a pro bowler for years

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
agreed. Jarvis jones i thought at the time was BPA and thought to be a steal. It wasnt his play that had ppl worried it was his health, thats why he dropped, his tape had him as a top 5-10 guy.........he just hasnt been that

I was ecstatic when he fell to us, i thought if this dude stays healthy we got a pro bowler for years

Well...I probably saw 90% of the UGA games JJ played...his on the field performance was top 5-10...his pro day numbers were telling that maybe his tape might not translate to the NFL. The health issue in part, but I think other teams backed off b/c of the proday numbers as well.

The Steelers banked on the tape...but he wasn't facing Joe Thomas, and Witworth, etc. at LT in college. Admittedly I liked the pick too because he was a GA boy, and several had went on the have success at the pro level. But, I really liked Ogletree better even though he was not an OLB...more Shazier like...and also Mingo who was misused in CLE as a 3-4 OLB so he probably would not have worked out here either. Mingo was off the board and Colbert passed on the riskier character of Ogletree.

JJ has been a good player that has improved from day one...I just don't think he's athletic enough or strong enough to be a dbl digit sack guy in this league...when I look back at the names PIT left on the board...a only few standout as being better than JJ to date...so he hasn't been a bust either.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wheres the hype, its the fricken combine and the draft forum is dead

A lot of the guys are focused on Donald Trump's penis right now so you'll have to wait until they are done in the PF.

Also, this draft seems a little less exciting than usual. There doesn't seem to be a lot of offensive players that get you excited.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of the guys are focused on Donald Trump's penis right now so you'll have to wait until they are done in the PF.

Also, this draft seems a little less exciting than usual. There doesn't seem to be a lot of offensive players that get you excited.

Well the problem is the strength of the offensive draft is with the OL. Hard to get excited about the guys in the trenches. People are more about the skill position players. So with this draft lacking in that category at well pretty much every position it just seems like a dud.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A little link in an obscure area of the NFL page doesn't instantly garner 10,000 posts, and it failed?

I've been checkin' it on the regular. Not a lot of people know a lot about the NFL draft. We NFL-draft nerds are few.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the draft forum is great. I stop by and read up on what going on every few days. I'm sure it will pick up as the draft gets closer.

Maybe we can do a top ten or first round prediction to see who gets closer