• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't give a flying fuck if he has a $17 million buyout

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
obviously the only thing left to do is find out what this guy has on the ppl above him. Iowa could be the next Penn St. Ahhhh... set it ablaze just to watch it burn. Time to get some evidence. I'll get started wiring the women's locker room too just in case. Anybody want to volunteer their time to go over this evidence?

Just tap into Ferentz's mic during the games and we might be able to get something. Most likely a 4 hour comedy show but it's worth a shot

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Just tap into Ferentz's mic during the games and we might be able to get something. Most likely a 4 hour comedy show but it's worth a shot

I was going to save the game time convos for post shame flaming. Just let me handle the disgracing of the guy you hate so much. We'll talk my fee later.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to save the game time convos for post shame flaming. Just let me handle the disgracing of the guy you hate so much. We'll talk my fee later.

I don't hate the guy. It's just time for him to move on. But I wouldn't feel sorry for him if he were to lose his job. I'm just sick and fucking tired of the tragedy that is Iowa football. He loses in state talent, he doesn't utilize the talent he has and he apparently doesn't feel stress. Hell I bet I'm more stressed during games than he is. He's got one more week to prove to me he isn't a bumbling idiot. After that it's early Saturday morning golf and I stop paying for the B1G Network because that's the only tv channel that will continue to show our shit shows every week

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen Iowa play this year. But I have of course noted the closeness of all 3 games and of course the loss last Saturday. I thought they had a chance to actually go 10-0 and maybe an undefeated regular season. Kinda disappointed for the Big 10.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to data reported to the Department of Education last year, Iowa ranks No. 11 in athletic revenue among all college programs. What’s more, its $30 million in profits are second only to Alabama ($34 million), topping even Texas ($27 million) and Notre Dame ($20 million). Those earnings are a bit of an anomaly for Iowa, but it also reported profits over $14 million in two of the previous three years. Even if things fall back to that level, the school’s athletic department would be looking at giving up around 25% of its annual earnings to afford the cost of firing Ferentz.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like JohnDyer said, there is a bright spot for Iowa, at least you guys play in the shittiest division and conference in the country. Once conference play starts, the competition gets so much easier for Iowa.

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
According to data reported to the Department of Education last year, Iowa ranks No. 11 in athletic revenue among all college programs. What’s more, its $30 million in profits are second only to Alabama ($34 million), topping even Texas ($27 million) and Notre Dame ($20 million). Those earnings are a bit of an anomaly for Iowa, but it also reported profits over $14 million in two of the previous three years. Even if things fall back to that level, the school’s athletic department would be looking at giving up around 25% of its annual earnings to afford the cost of firing Ferentz.

this information is the reason you will not be seeing him fired. don't fuck with what works. even if you can't explain it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im just throwing it out there, i'll give some points

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Iowa fans scared of sPITT. :pound:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They make you pay for that? Damn, raw deal.

All of this cable/satellite t.v. crap just sucks. I live in SoCal and get the Big 10 Network and the SEC Network as part of my sports package. But can't get the PAC-12 Network (which I'd actually pay for if I had to).:gaah: