• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't believe Manning prefers the broncos

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been the top seed the last two years with the broncos. Don't think he is complaining too much at this point for the team he has. Plus not having to deal with a controlling coach was a big reason he didn't want to play in San Francisco.

Another big reason was the 49ers were not going to pay Manning anything near what Denver is paying him. Not enough room under the cap

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be 38-0 with two Super Bowls in the last two years if he had went to SF, though.

boltfan72

ex-Charger fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another big reason was the 49ers were not going to pay Manning anything near what Denver is paying him. Not enough room under the cap

Exactly. Denver lucked into him because they were in the midst of rebulding the mess that McDaniels left behind.

Of course if Manning was more about winning than money he would've taken much less to go to a team with a dominant defense. But hey, he's not in every fucking commercial because he believes in the products.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be 38-0 with two Super Bowls in the last two years if he had went to SF, though.

He would be paralyzed if he played in the NFCW the past 2 years.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I saw this thread a while back but didn't open it up to read until today. Now here I am LMAO at the nonsense that I just read. Not by most of you. The O.P. had a few things that are mind-boggling but the comment about wearing orange instead of white had me snorting my milk outta my nose. I'm usually pretty polite and would give the OP the benefit of the doubt but seriously, this is either clever trolling or complete and utter nonsense. Or maybe a little of both.:wtf2:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would be paralyzed if he played in the NFCW the past 2 years.

Bullshit. They would not have lost a game. Not one would have even been competitive.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he surely doesnt prefer the colts especially after how shitty irsay was to him recently. If there was any team he would prefer it would be the 49ers. I remember during the manning sweepstakes how many thought the niners would land him and that team would have been unreal (they already are) but there would have been no team in the nfl even close to challenging a 49ers team led by manning.

Tacoma_canuck

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I think the Niners would have been pretty hard to beat if Manning went there, especially having Vernon Davis and Crabtree to throw to. Doubt they would have signed Boldin, though. Zero cap room so they would have to be injury free. I don't know if it would be certain that they win it all the last 2 years but they definitely would be the favorites. Hard to say. There are no sure things in sports and perfect seasons are virtually impossible with the obvious exception. I do agree with many that it would be nice to shut Morris and the 72 Dolphins up at some point. That act got old a long time ago.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I think the Niners would have been pretty hard to beat if Manning went there, especially having Vernon Davis and Crabtree to throw to. Doubt they would have signed Boldin, though. Zero cap room so they would have to be injury free. I don't know if it would be certain that they win it all the last 2 years but they definitely would be the favorites. Hard to say. There are no sure things in sports and perfect seasons are virtually impossible with the obvious exception. I do agree with many that it would be nice to shut Morris and the 72 Dolphins up at some point. That act got old a long time ago.

Nobody was touching Seattle this year. I dont care if Peyton had Harrison, Edge and Wayne on SF or his receivers from Denver

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. They would not have lost a game. Not one would have even been competitive.

You sure love using absolutes when discussing hypotheticals, dont you? The Seahawks beat the niners twice and beat the piss out Manning. To say they would have no shot at the combined force is a bit overdramatic. Nobody is untouchable, even the great Peyton Manning. Yea, his defense would be better in SF, but IMO the offense wouldn't have come close to the record breaking offense in Denver this year.

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might go undefeated reg season, playoffs is a different story, as we know with PM. He likes to be Santa after xmas and giftwrap passes to other team

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might go undefeated reg season, playoffs is a different story, as we know with PM. He likes to be Santa after xmas and giftwrap passes to other team

They would lose in the regular season too. Let's be real here, 32-0? They would not have the aerial firepower that Denver has and would be in some close/grind-out games. You dont win all of those.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They would lose in the regular season too. Let's be real here, 32-0? They would not have the aerial firepower that Denver has and would be in some close/grind-out games. You dont win all of those.

I'm only kidding and I think JDM is being sarcastic boss btw my favorite interview of any player was Beastmode with Deion , what a cool cat. Get him one one one , just like the 30 on 30 doc , felt bad for him with the media. His boy Robinson was the shit to jump in and help him weather it BOSS