• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't believe Manning prefers the broncos

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the colts. There is something missing with Manning playing for Denver. Ntm the colts team is showing that they have more heart. And if Denver loses in the AFCCG, it will show they don't. I also believe there is a curse against the AFC West, and only because of Manning has Denver won this division three straight years. Also, the broncos are Manning's weakness. They just have not really been in this spotlight this often like the colts. Manning is feeling a lot of pressure right now and I do not find Elway likable one bit compared to Irsay. Manning's home was Indy. The colts dropped Manning but they could have found a franchise qb just as good as luck later like Manziel who would be disciplined playing for the colts. Stupid for the colts to give up on someone who still had a lot left in the tank at the time.

I think Luck is gonna be a big deal in this league but his talent combined with playing for a class organization like the colts is why. The colts(or Irsay) to me will be to blame for this if Manning loses this week and Brady puts an exclamation point on the debate.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the colts fault they had the chance at the next manning and it didn't make sense to pay 30 million a year to the current one when they weren't in anything resembling a position to win?

Rather Be Fishin'

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
over the colts. There is something missing with Manning playing for Denver. Ntm the colts team is showing that they have more heart. And if Denver loses in the AFCCG, it will show they don't. I also believe there is a curse against the AFC West, and only because of Manning has Denver won this division three straight years. Also, the broncos are Manning's weakness. They just have not really been in this spotlight this often like the colts. Manning is feeling a lot of pressure right now and I do not find Elway likable one bit compared to Irsay. Manning's home was Indy. The colts dropped Manning but they could have found a franchise qb just as good as luck later like Manziel who would be disciplined playing for the colts. Stupid for the colts to give up on someone who still had a lot left in the tank at the time.

I think Luck is gonna be a big deal in this league but his talent combined with playing for a class organization like the colts is why. The colts(or Irsay) to me will be to blame for this if Manning loses this week and Brady puts an exclamation point on the debate.

Someone is still butt hurt over last weekend. Don't hate on Manning cause he beat Brees' record this year. It was meant to be.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toZ_wNVKbMg]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube[/ame]

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WTF??

#1 pick with Luck and save over 20+ million in salary.Peyton,himself said it was the right move.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Manning is the only reason the Broncos have won the division three straight years? How did Manning help the Broncos win the division in 2011?

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Curse against the AFC West? Please get back on your meds as soon as possible for everyones sake.

Broncos have one of the most respected organizations in pro sports. Irsay publicly insulted Manning this season, then back tracked.

His dad was a drunk who snuck the Colts out of Baltimore in the middle of the night and he is not much better.

I actually don't blame the Colts for making a move to get Luck when they have chance. At the time, Manning couldn't throw a ball 10 yards. His rehab is nothing short of miraculous.

It's your first sentence that is the real kicker here. Something missing with Manning playing for Denver? He has had his best year of his career, The best season a QB has ever had. The Denver offense is the best offense in modern NFL History.

Love this gem: "They just have not really been in this spotlight this often like the colts."

You must not have watched any football before 2005. Denver won back to back Superbowls 98 and 99 and when Elway retired the media spotlight on Griese then Plummer was pretty outlandish. After they lost the AFC title game to Pittsburghm, they went on a slide until Elway took over the FO.

Only way could have been more intense is if it was the NFC east instead of the AFC West, but that is just media bias.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They both kind of suck.

Jim-Irsay1.jpg

Jim Irsay is on a level of ownership faggotry that can only be approached by Dan Gilbert and Jeffrey Loria.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Denver is going to get eliminated this week by the Patriots. I hope I am wrong (rooting for Manning) but I am just so use to Manning not clutching it in the playoffs.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike the Irsays more than any owner/ownership group I know in sports, period.

Dan%2BGilbert%2BChrysler%2BAnnounces%2BExpansion%2BCar%2BbNueegYRBbsl.jpg

For being purely unlikable, I'd have to go with Dan Gilbert. Dude is just a complete asshole and incompetent as hell. He's a franchise killer in the vein of Frank McCourt.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning to the Broncos & Luck to the Colts was a win for everyone involved. I don't understand how anyone who follows the game can see it otherwise.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning to the Broncos & Luck to the Colts was a win for everyone involved. I don't understand how anyone who follows the game can see it otherwise.
This. Anyone who watched the game last Saturday saw a great QB in the making in Andrew Luck. I understand he made some mistakes, but he's being asked to do a lot in just his second year. A team with no running game and no defense? Not many second year QBs in history are going to look good on the road against New England. Honestly, some of the throws he made in that game, while under pressure, were some of the best I've seen from such a young QB. Truthfully, Manning couldn't have made some of those throws and Brady couldn't have made some of those throws.

And of course the Broncos are happy with their decision. They have a damn good chance to win a Super Bowl. Manning isn't the QB of their future like the Colts have with Luck, but you get a Super Bowl and you made the right decision. It's what I keep telling myself every time I see Kevin Durant suit up for the Thunder and wonder if the Celtics made the right decision in trading that pick to get Allen and subsequently Garnett back in '07. You win a ring and you did it right, no matter the future consequences. Championships are hard. Go all out. That's the type of decision I want my front office to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. Anyone who watched the game last Saturday saw a great QB in the making in Andrew Luck. I understand he made some mistakes, but he's being asked to do a lot in just his second year. A team with no running game and no defense? Not many second year QBs in history are going to look good on the road against New England. Honestly, some of the throws he made in that game, while under pressure, were some of the best I've seen from such a young QB. Truthfully, Manning couldn't have made some of those throws and Brady couldn't have made some of those throws.

And of course the Broncos are happy with their decision. They have a damn good chance to win a Super Bowl. Manning isn't the QB of their future like the Colts have with Luck, but you get a Super Bowl and you made the right decision. It's what I keep telling myself every time I see Kevin Durant suit up for the Thunder and wonder if the Celtics made the right decision in trading that pick to get Allen and subsequently Garnett back in '07. You win a ring and you did it right, no matter the future consequences. Championships are hard. Go all out. That's the type of decision I want my front office to make.

John Elway, "There is no plan B. We're going with Plan A."

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither Brady nor Manning could have made Luck's throws.

Right, got it. What color is it in your world?

Sorry man, I think Luck's gonna be good, maybe great but based upon his final 2014 performance, he went out with a sputter.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the broncos are Manning's weakness.

Yet he broke how many records while playing in Denver this year? This appears to be one of the strongest seasons ever for a QB let alone Peyton.