• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I case you were looking to be entertained wanting to listen to Bostons Sports talk radio

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he blanketed gronk all night long, yet the narrative im reading here today is "gronks lost a step and coudnt get separation".

give berry credit

Berry gets credit. And Gronk couldn't run.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna listen, but then I read this.

Mike Gillislee was a star cuz he scored 3 TDs? Tyreek Hill didn't score 3 TDs and fuckin A, Alex Smith balled like 9000, but no mention of Hunt. Who did score 3 TDs and set and NFL record for yards gained from scrimmage in your 1st NFL game.

These guys are too fuckin stupid to listen to.

Who wrote that? Link?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who wrote that? Link?

A nincompoop would be my best guess. It was the first post in the blogs section located on the right side, right up against the steaming player. Least that's how the set-up laid out on my computer.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My fantasy star! What a pickup!!!!! ;) Hey if the the Patriots are going to stink it up I might as well get some points!!!

Fuckin damn it all to fuckin hell, PatsFan. You too with the fantasy football bullshit eh. I thank the Lord that I had stopped drinking before that shit hit the scene. I'd of killed someone over that shit, or gotten killed, if I was still drinking the hard-head juice.

Fantasy Football ass0 - I'm a diehard Skins fans, but I have Dak Prescott on my fantasy football team and since the Boys are gonna win against the Skins today. I really need Dak to go off. I need Dak to score 17 more TDs. today and I'm good.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hes slimmer. hes learning how to get by guys without running them over.

this team will be fine on offense. brady was...terrible last night. over threw everyone. he did have one insane throw to cooks in stride late, but it got broken up by a flailing DB.

im not happy they lost, but I will take it as a lesson for the team. i hope theyre humbled.

brady post game referred to the "attitude" of his team. never heard him say that before, ever.

12-4 now...i had 14-2

liked what i saw from gillislee, burkhead, and cooks.

this defense concerns me. they very well could be 0-2. the saints will open up the cupboardss on this defense.

Way to take a loss good buddy

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A nincompoop would be my best guess. It was the first post in the blogs section located on the right side, right up against the steaming player. Least that's how the set-up laid out on my computer.

Then that has nothing to do with the morning show. The two aren't related. In fact the morning show on WEEI tends to spend a lot of the time talking politics, and current events.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Berry gets credit. And Gronk couldn't run.
He was gimpy after that drop in the endzone. He is an injury waiting to happen. If you have him on your fantasy team, trade him now before it is too late.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuckin damn it all to fuckin hell, PatsFan. You too with the fantasy football bullshit eh. I thank the Lord that I had stopped drinking before that shit hit the scene. I'd of killed someone over that shit, or gotten killed, if I was still drinking the hard-head juice.

HAHAHA. As long as I realize the difference between FF and real football which I still do. I still understand that good football and football players don't always get points.

But we have one at work and it's fun. How else would you care about a game between the Jets and Bills?

Fantasy Football ass0 - I'm a diehard Skins fans, but I have Dak Prescott on my fantasy football team and since the Boys are gonna win against the Skins today. I really need Dak to go off. I need Dak to score 17 more TDs. today and I'm good.

As long as you are willing to take a bad game by DAK in order to have the Redskins win, you'll be ok

Of course I cheered when Gillislee scored but I wouldn't have cared if he ended up with 0 points and a Patriots win.

Really. ;)

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These local clowns brought up an interesting stat:

Chiefs 15 penalties for 100+
Pats 6 penalties 50 +

Chiefs 2 turnovers
Pats 1 turnover

So the Pats had the zebras and won the turnover battle and still lost by 15 points. I smell trouble

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHAHA. As long as I realize the difference between FF and real football which I still do. I still understand that good football and football players don't always get points.

But we have one at work and it's fun. How else would you care about a game between the Jets and Bills?

As long as you are willing to take a bad game by DAK in order to have the Redskins win, you'll be ok

Of course I cheered when Gillislee scored but I wouldn't have cared if he ended up with 0 points and a Patriots win.

Really. ;)

I'm in 5 leagues this year, but FF always takes a backseat to real football. FF just allows mundane games to be more interesting as you likely have at least one player to follow.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People read waaay to much into single games.

Chiefs played strong, Pats played weak. The end.

Now if it starts to be a pattern, then it becomes a story.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm in 5 leagues this year, but FF always takes a backseat to real football. FF just allows mundane games to be more interesting as you likely have at least one player to follow.

Absolutely.. We were looking at the scoreboard this morning at work and while I got 23 pts from Gilisee which is a great pickup, the guy who played Hunt got 40!!!

It's fun to see that.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People read waaay to much into single games.

Chiefs played strong, Pats played weak. The end.

Now if it starts to be a pattern, then it becomes a story.

Next game is against Brees and the Saints so we'll know sooner than later. Hint.. He's a little better than Alex Smith

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next game is against Brees and the Saints so we'll know sooner than later. Hint.. He's a little better than Alex Smith

And he doesn't play defense, which is the much larger concern.