• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I case you were looking to be entertained wanting to listen to Bostons Sports talk radio

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then that has nothing to do with the morning show. The two aren't related. In fact the morning show on WEEI tends to spend a lot of the time talking politics, and current events.

Its all good. At times I will listen to those type shows. No fans in the league can match the Eagles for sheer hilarity and comedy purposes though. Oh wait. Raiders fans can. If the Raiders flame out this year. They will be the funnest fan-base to listen to when its all over, but the whinin, bitchin n moanin.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was considering playing him too because I had an open spot with Mike Evans not playing this weekend
i played hunt and crossed my fingers because ajai isnt playing

:)

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good. At times I will listen to those type shows. No fans in the league can match the Eagles for sheer hilarity and comedy purposes though. Oh wait. Raiders fans can. If the Raiders flame out this year. They will be the funnest fan-base to listen to when its all over, but the whinin, bitchin n moanin.

Boston has it's share of the sky is falling fans. I'm a it's been one game fan. Now after 8 games and they are 4-4, they are in trouble.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston has it's share of the sky is falling fans. I'm a it's been one game fan. Now after 8 games and they are 4-4, they are in trouble.

Yeah, I remember when Billy B cut Millory loose and the Pats were absolutely ass paddled on opening day. They rebounded quite nicely from that I believe. They looked off though last night. Dare I say slow even on defense. Plus I don't know if they have the leaders now that they did back then at least from a defensive perspective. Still, its a long season. I think come season's end. The Pats will be in the thick of it once again.

Didn't the Chiefs smash the Pats a couple years ago as well then lost to the Pats in the playoffs?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I remember when Billy B cut Millory loose and the Pats were absolutely ass paddled on opening day. They rebounded quite nicely from that I believe. They looked off though last night. Dare I say slow even on defense. Plus I don't know if they have the leaders now that they did back then at least from a defensive perspective. Still, its a long season. I think come season's end. The Pats will be in the thick of it once again.

Didn't the Chiefs smash the Pats a couple years ago as well then lost to the Pats in the playoffs?

They got spanked by the Chiefs in 14' but won the SB vs the Seahawks after defeating the Ravens and Colts in the playoffs.