• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I can't stand people like this

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story I am about to tell is completely true. It is unbelievable how irresponsible people are these days. I have a part time job at a movie theater, and I have a crazy co-worker. Mind you, I am a teenager just trying to make some gas money, this lady is in her 30's and is trying to make a living out of working there.

Anyway, she is talking to her friend on Sunday at the movie theater, and she says that her sister dropped her six-year-old son off at her apartment on Saturday night, as her sister and husband were going down the beach for the weekend. This lady forgot that she was working the next day, and figures she will have to leave the six year old home alone on Sunday. At around nine, her friend texts her and says that there is some club that is going crazy in Philly, and that she needs to get up there. She tucks the six year old in, tells him not to cook anything, and says that she will be gone for a little while. She goes up north, obviously drinks a ton, and stays at her friend's house. She then goes on to say that she work up at 11:20 on Sunday, and realized that she needed to be at work by 11:45. She is extremely hungover, and takes tree morphine pills-triple the amount prescribed for her back pain, gets in her car, and leaves at 11:25. She gets down to Newark by 11:50, which means that she drove 100 mph while high/buzzed on morphine to arrive 5 minutes late. She remarks that it was a "crazy, fun night" and hopes to do it again. All the while, she still hasn't checked on the six year old.

I didn't say anything while listening to the story, but I wish I had. I don't care when people do stupid things, we all do them sometimes, but when those stupid things put others in significant danger, there is a problem. She called the kid on her break, and he was fine, but it's ridiculous to think that a kid can be home alone at six years of age. If she tells anymore stories in a happy, jovial mood of her doing stupid things, I will be sure to let her know of the risks she is taking.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the tip of the iceberg Number 1. I used to work with at-risk boys in PA. You would not believe some of the most insane krap people do with "their" kids.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wouldn't care if she was putting only herself in danger, but when you drag a child into it, it gets ridiculous.

WestCoastPhan

Northern California formerly from Bucks County
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This story I am about to tell is completely true. It is unbelievable how irresponsible people are these days. I have a part time job at a movie theater, and I have a crazy co-worker. Mind you, I am a teenager just trying to make some gas money, this lady is in her 30's and is trying to make a living out of working there.

Anyway, she is talking to her friend on Sunday at the movie theater, and she says that her sister dropped her six-year-old son off at her apartment on Saturday night, as her sister and husband were going down the beach for the weekend. This lady forgot that she was working the next day, and figures she will have to leave the six year old home alone on Sunday. At around nine, her friend texts her and says that there is some club that is going crazy in Philly, and that she needs to get up there. She tucks the six year old in, tells him not to cook anything, and says that she will be gone for a little while. She goes up north, obviously drinks a ton, and stays at her friend's house. She then goes on to say that she work up at 11:20 on Sunday, and realized that she needed to be at work by 11:45. She is extremely hungover, and takes tree morphine pills-triple the amount prescribed for her back pain, gets in her car, and leaves at 11:25. She gets down to Newark by 11:50, which means that she drove 100 mph while high/buzzed on morphine to arrive 5 minutes late. She remarks that it was a "crazy, fun night" and hopes to do it again. All the while, she still hasn't checked on the six year old.

I didn't say anything while listening to the story, but I wish I had. I don't care when people do stupid things, we all do them sometimes, but when those stupid things put others in significant danger, there is a problem. She called the kid on her break, and he was fine, but it's ridiculous to think that a kid can be home alone at six years of age. If she tells anymore stories in a happy, jovial mood of her doing stupid things, I will be sure to let her know of the risks she is taking.
child endangerment, i think a felony in most states.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah coast, definitely a felony. i would drop a 'hint' to authorities and let them know what's going on. given what you say, i'm sure they'd find more than enough shit at her place to realize the kid is in danger.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Number 1. You can register a complaint with social services in your area anonymously that this krap is going down. She won't be doing much of that flippant behavior for long once they get a tip from say you.

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The kids parents sound like scumbags too. Normal people don't leave their 6 year old kid with someone like that. No way the mother didn't know her sister was at least somewhat fucked up. The husband is worthless too for leaving the kid with her.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have seen effed up parents like this and they are literally egocentric, nonlogical, stuck about age two psychosocially wrapped in an adult body. You have to ask the question here: Who is the kid and who are the parents?

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, who tries to make a living working at a movie theater that's 50 miles away? I thought it was mostly kids like you doing it for 10 bucks an hour and some free food or something.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, who tries to make a living working at a movie theater that's 50 miles away? I thought it was mostly kids like you doing it for 10 bucks an hour and some free food or something.

No, no, no, she lives down here. That's what makes it even worse that she was so far away even if the kid did need help.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Either way number one this one is brain dead!! Some people need to be sterilized at about age 25 like this child's parents and the relatives like this idiot air-head woman.

Caligula

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, that kid is going to be a mess when it gets older. Looking forward to my tax dollars being spent on it...