• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

huskers win doubleheader

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
10-2 and 8-0. okay okay. so it was only houston baptist. the good thing is the huskers did what they were supposed to do. win and win big. only 6 lob in each game and a great complete game outing from mike mariot in the second game.
for those who don't speak baseball- khiry cooper made what sounded like (radio broadcast) a great over the shoulder catch in the top of the 6th of the second game.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10-2 and 8-0. okay okay. so it was only houston baptist. the good thing is the huskers did what they were supposed to do. win and win big. only 6 lob in each game and a great complete game outing from mike mariot in the second game.
for those who don't speak baseball- khiry cooper made what sounded like (radio broadcast) a great over the shoulder catch in the top of the 6th of the second game.

I agree Vinnie. It is just like the Kearney game earlier in the week. Great game, great win no matter who it was against. This team needs to gain confidence and games like this give them that.

The 3 pitchers that threw today only gave up 4 total walks.

The hitters had 24 total hits and 18 runs with 6 home runs.

Great job and I hope Lemke can get back on track after last week tomorrow.

As for Khiry Cooper, he has played really well this season so far. Are you trying to say that a Nebraska WR had a great catch? I don't believe it. ;)