• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huskers Unanimous Choice in North

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I at no point brought brought up the ref's past, present, or future. I guess it's clear that the big12 just loves Nebraska at this point, and it would be a challenge to their integrity to assume they would conspire against any one team, especially one that will be leaving them in the dust next year. The Dr. even brought up hints to that in his press conference.

I disagree with many people on a day to day basis, but calling them stupid out of a difference of opinion?

pre season rankings are just what they are, premature. I just put this out there to vent a little during this twilight zone of no football to drum up some conversations with other Husker fans. It's not mandatory that anyone has to agree with it.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I at no point brought brought up the ref's past, present, or future. I guess it's clear that the big12 just loves Nebraska at this point, and it would be a challenge to their integrity to assume they would conspire against any one team, especially one that will be leaving them in the dust next year. The Dr. even brought up hints to that in his press conference.

I disagree with many people on a day to day basis, but calling them stupid out of a difference of opinion?

pre season rankings are just what they are, premature. I just put this out there to vent a little during this twilight zone of no football to drum up some conversations with other Husker fans. It's not mandatory that anyone has to agree with it.

Actually, believe it or not, I was not calling you stupid for what you said. I was just blanketly saying that if anyone thinks the refs are going to be out to get us on our way out then that is stupid. Sorry if it came out the other way.

At the same time I have no qualms about calling someone stupid if I disagree with what they are saying. I would almost say that most people disagree with my opinions on things on more than a consistent basis. I couldn't care less if they call me stupid for my opinions because it is their opinion that I am stupid. Hell, most of the time they are probably right for calling me that so how can I really complain about it?

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no worries, the big 12 just pisses me off in general. ESPN has had mack brown all day kissing his ass. brown doesn't even have to talk, he just looks arrogant.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah this morning on Mike and Mike he said that Texas chose to stay in the Big 12 because they wanted to keep all the rivalry games intact.

Well we all know that is a bunch of bullshit. Texas stage because no other conference would give them the same power and allow them to have their own network. Plus all the rivalries they wanted to keep were going to the PAC 10 with them so they would have been intact anyway.

Epic Leprikon

I am Epic Leprikon?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it a bit ironic that Nebraska is up first, and Texas is last on the Big 12 media days schedule? Texas really thinks they will get the last word...but they will be searching for things to say come Oct 16 :)

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we should go first anyway, the rest of them can eat 3 dick's.