• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

HuskerinSecland...

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I've had a pulled hamstring before and I could do anything except run. An athlete such as TA can surely plant his feet to pass the ball. Hopefully he's watching the Big title game so he can see how the Penn State QB threw some long completions with GREAT mechanics.

Go ahead and continue to believe TA has an injury excuse for his terrible passing. He's been struggling just about the whole season with his passing.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said he was a competent passer but you could tell every pass he threw that day was off. But that is only my opinion. If you want to dump all your life's disappointments on a 23 year old who has no idea you even exist go for it.

edit: And thank you for my own thread. Does this put me up there with the likes of Popeye now?

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
With the exception of a couple of games, he's been off all season.

This isn't your thread, it's mine. By the way, did you watch that well coached Penn State team? They also have a real QUARTERBACK also! I guess we'll see down the road if Riley can develop quarterbacks.

The only reason why I started this thread was because I wasn't allowed to reply to your post on that other thread.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never said he was a competent passer but you could tell every pass he threw that day was off. But that is only my opinion. If you want to dump all your life's disappointments on a 23 year old who has no idea you even exist go for it.

edit: And thank you for my own thread. Does this put me up there with the likes of Popeye now?
I think it means you're in his head. I'd imagine that's pretty nice...not crowded and no rent either!

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean it's your thread? When I look up at the top it says HuskerinSecland. Is your name HuskerinSecland? I could swore that was my username but shit I know you are it when it comes to knowing all things so maybe I got it all wrong and this thread is actually named after you?
All I got to say is if that is true then we need to spend some money and get somebody who knows how to name threads. You know somebody with a big name. Somebody who had named threads before.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
This is my thread aimed at you.

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish I had my own thread :tsk: I like that we have member berries

NU_FTW

I DGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had a pulled hamstring before and I could do anything except run. An athlete such as TA can surely plant his feet to pass the ball. Hopefully he's watching the Big title game so he can see how the Penn State QB threw some long completions with GREAT mechanics.

Go ahead and continue to believe TA has an injury excuse for his terrible passing. He's been struggling just about the whole season with his passing.
Kind of a theme with QB's here the past 8 years with T-Tragic and now TA. I was ridiculed in the past for pointing out how horrible Taylor Martinez was... (different boards)

Heres to the future and hopefully better QB Development. Good fire on Special Teams today! QB coach better deliver great mechanics. I am sick of seeing QB's at Nebraska getting the records because they start for their entire college career..Inflated statistics if you ask me. You cant be #1 at nebraska and not have won a single title in my opinion.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Kind of a theme with QB's here the past 8 years with T-Tragic and now TA. I was ridiculed in the past for pointing out how horrible Taylor Martinez was... (different boards)

Heres to the future and hopefully better QB Development. Good fire on Special Teams today! QB coach better deliver great mechanics. I am sick of seeing QB's at Nebraska getting the records because they start for their entire college career..Inflated statistics if you ask me. You cant be #1 at nebraska and not have won a single title in my opinion.

We'll see just how good Riley is with developing QBs now. No more excuses. TA didn't do shit here at Nebraska.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HISL..how is the wife and my kids? she hasn't graced us with her presence here lately.

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She doesn't want to come on here and see me acting like a jackass. I think those were her words.

And regarding your kids, I haven't seen the child support checks either.

Exorbitant

An image back in time
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Google it to see that it has already won many awards.