• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Basketball Thread

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching all the talent Danny Nee had and they had more turnovers then any team should ever give up - I had season tickets back then. This team shows up hot and cold, I just wait for the late game meltdowns in the close games. That Illinios charge was the right call, but I just never saw it called that way before.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember watching all the talent Danny Nee had and they had more turnovers then any team should ever give up - I had season tickets back then. This team shows up hot and cold, I just wait for the late game meltdowns in the close games. That Illinios charge was the right call, but I just never saw it called that way before.

Yep.

I know people have been going hard on Doc this year, but I am not kidding........it's been a strange year.

I don't know if it's because it's our first year in the Conference......or if it's just our luck of the draw. But I've played basketball since I was 5 years old........played at the college level.......I've coached at a lower level......I've seen a lot of basketball in my day.........and I've never seen such a talented Nebraska team struggle so much.

At some point this season, things are going to bounce our way, and we are going to upset a really good team. I promise you all that.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i want us to be good so badly. i WANT to care about basketball. i just can't bring myself to. i feel like a bad Husker fan, but i can't help it. we have a great athletic program...we should be able to build a good basketball program. fyi our new facilities might help us with recruiting...the expansion at devaney is sweet.