• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hunting season is upon us

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was checking out my feeder this past weekend and pushed off a dozen birds.

No deer though dammit!

I had tow groups of Rio's come in last evening, about 50 hens in one bunch and 15 or so gobblers in another.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty excited...I'm going out again this weekend, and my brother won't be there, so I'll get to sit in the blind that's been getting all the action. My brother takes his hunting a lot more seriously than I do. He goes out putting up cams and stuff and so I typically let him pick where he wants to go. I love seeing lots of deer, but I just like being out there so I'd rather let him go where he wants. I'm just happy to be out there.

Looks like the weather is gonna be much better this weekend. Last weekend, it was negative windchill with 25-30 mph wind, and the deer were not moving much. This weekend, it's supposed to be around 30 with less wind. I'm hoping to see a couple of the big ones that we've gotten on the trail cams.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I think I'll have good luck...I'm taking my girlfriend out with me for the first time, and she's not a huge fan of seeing deer killed. I told her that if I was going to take one, it would have to be the biggest MF'er that I've ever seen. I'm certain that this means that I'll have a monster walk out right in front of me and I'll be "forced" to shoot it right in front of her :plotting:

Neb4life

Eat more BEEF !!!!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,263.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and I think I'll have good luck...I'm taking my girlfriend out with me for the first time, and she's not a huge fan of seeing deer killed. I told her that if I was going to take one, it would have to be the biggest MF'er that I've ever seen. I'm certain that this means that I'll have a monster walk out right in front of me and I'll be "forced" to shoot it right in front of her :plotting:

I hope you have good luck. If anything just getting to enjoy the outdoors is reward enough.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If she guts it for you, propose to that girl on the spot!

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9 day gun season opens in the land of cheese tomorrow.

Yeehaw

Stay safe everyone!!

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she guts it for you, propose to that girl on the spot!

no...dump her ass

you go deer hunting to get away from your normal life... don't want your wife en sech always wanting to tag along

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Hammer,

Did you ever get out after some bushytails this fall?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Hammer,

Did you ever get out after some bushytails this fall?