• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Huge Weekend

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys beat the Bears and the Eagles lose to the Lions this weekend, Dallas will win the division with a win against Philly at home the last week of the season, regardless of what else happens. Even if Dallas lost their next two and the Eagles won their next two, the teams would finish tied at 9-7 and Dallas would have the season sweep. Let's go Cowboys(and Lions)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Cowboys beat the Bears and the Eagles lose to the Lions this weekend, Dallas will win the division with a win against Philly at home the last week of the season, regardless of what else happens. Even if Dallas lost their next two and the Eagles won their next two, the teams would finish tied at 9-7 and Dallas would have the season sweep. Let's go Cowboys(and Lions)

maybe it's me, but I'd just as soon avoid another last week of winner take all
that never seems to work for this Dallas group.
I'd rather clinch in week 16 and wonder who suits up week 17

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could you imagine that ...a Cowboys game with no starters.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you another IF. If Dallas beats both Chi and GB while Philly loses to Det and Minny Dallas will NOT need to win anymore game to take the East. Philly HAS to be a game UP on Dallas for them to be NFCE champs.

I agree with PDay. I hope week 17 means ZILCH.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll give you another IF. If Dallas beats both Chi and GB while Philly loses to Det and Minny Dallas will NOT need to win anymore game to take the East. Philly HAS to be a game UP on Dallas for them to be NFCE champs.

I agree with PDay. I hope week 17 means ZILCH.

I'm 100% down with that. Basically, the division is right there for Dallas. Even if the Eagles win one more game than us the next three, the division is still our's with 1 home win. Now if Dallas could clinch by next weekend, this team could become a pretty tough out in the playoffs. A week or two's rest for all the Cowboys nicked up players would be a dream scenario

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want us to win out. If we sit anyone sit them the 2nd half of the last game. Thats if we even have that option.

This team needs to go into the playoffs hot. Not cold or coming off a loss.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want us to win out. If we sit anyone sit them the 2nd half of the last game. Thats if we even have that option.

This team needs to go into the playoffs hot. Not cold or coming off a loss.

the way we have fought injuries this year (and last), IMO it would be very stupid to play any of our better players at all in week 17 if we already clinched. Now, since I don't see much of a chance of us having clinched the division going into that week...it's a moot point in my book

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm 100% down with that. Basically, the division is right there for Dallas. Even if the Eagles win one more game than us the next three, the division is still our's with 1 home win. Now if Dallas could clinch by next weekend, this team could become a pretty tough out in the playoffs. A week or two's rest for all the Cowboys nicked up players would be a dream scenario

I wouldn't get too excited about going anywhere past the first round.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the way we have fought injuries this year (and last), IMO it would be very stupid to play any of our better players at all in week 17 if we already clinched. Now, since I don't see much of a chance of us having clinched the division going into that week...it's a moot point in my book

I guess we will disagree on that one. If it were me I atleast play the starters in the 1st half. see how they are rolling. If they aint I leave them in for the 2nd half. If they are ... it keeps their timing rogether and you can put in subs in the second half.

I dont want to enter the playoffs cold and have a one and done year.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't get too excited about going anywhere past the first round.

And you wonder why we "bully" you. You are like Sybil. From your outlandish take on Ware to "we suck so bad I'm making $$$$ just betting against the Cowboys" to "we can get the 2nd seed" now back to we'd be lucky to win a playoff game. I mean you are all over the place like an undisciplined 4 year old. It's not that we are bullies but I for one can figure you out as much as I can a women. Maybe that explains it.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we will disagree on that one. If it were me I atleast play the starters in the 1st half. see how they are rolling. If they aint I leave them in for the 2nd half. If they are ... it keeps their timing rogether and you can put in subs in the second half.

I dont want to enter the playoffs cold and have a one and done year.

Call me a fence sitter, but both arguments make sense. History has shown resting before the playoffs has its disadvantages, but with our injuries it may help. Maybe just rest the ones with a injury history. In support of the rest week, wouldn't it just be like a bye week. It not like we'd be the 1st or 2nd seed with bye anyway.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me a fence sitter, but both arguments make sense. History has shown resting before the playoffs has its disadvantages, but with our injuries it may help. Maybe just rest the ones with a injury history. In support of the rest week, wouldn't it just be like a bye week. It not like we'd be the 1st or 2nd seed with bye anyway.

I'm just a firm believer in going into the playoffs hot.

IF and it's a big IF ... we have things locked up the final game of the season.... and that final game means nothing.

I still say we treat it like the final preseason game. 1-2 drives at the least... maybe a half for the starters. Make sure they stay hot.

A week off vs a team going all out to win .... never a good idea IMO

blue jersey jinx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you wonder why we "bully" you. You are like Sybil. From your outlandish take on Ware to "we suck so bad I'm making $$$$ just betting against the Cowboys" to "we can get the 2nd seed" now back to we'd be lucky to win a playoff game. I mean you are all over the place like an undisciplined 4 year old. It's not that we are bullies but I for one can figure you out as much as I can a women. Maybe that explains it.

Drives you nuts, doesn't it? At least now you admit to being a bully. Your a funny guy.