• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Would the Broncos Have Fared in the Playoffs?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a long off season and there will be plenty to talk about. But before this season fades from memory too much I am going to make a call for speculation.

How do you guys think the Broncos would have done had they reached the playoffs. Let's say for the sake of discussion the Dolphins lose that week 16 game @ Buffalo in OT instead of win it and both the Broncos and Dolphins both finish 9-7. Had that been the case the Broncos would have been in. They'd have been the #6 seed and opened the playoffs @ Steelers. Had they won that they'd have gone to New England to play the Patriots, and the Texans would have gone to Kansas City to play the Chiefs in the divisional round after beating the Raiders.

So how do you think the Broncos would have done?

Personally I think they'd have gotten beat by the Steelers and the rest of the playoffs would have gone on unchanged from what actually happened. While that Steelers defense was not going to be confused with the Steel Curtain, against our offense they'd have been just fine. Our defense would have kept it close, but playing a better team on the road...even my most optimistic homer-infused analysis of that matchup has to give the Steelers the nod there. I still wanted to see it happen though, just for the experience gained by our QB. Sure he was along for the ride for a SB run last year, but as the starter it's sure to be a different dynamic.

SpiritOf77

Lucas707
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been a disaster ... The team was divided, the staff was in turmoil, and there was no disguising the fact that Kubiak was on his way out ..

Steelers 23
Broncos 6

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One and done blowout in Pitt. D was tired only a zombie does good with no pulse. Its awful if your O has no pulse