• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How to Get Bama Back in the National Championship and Make Oklahoma State SUFFER!

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the 2011-2012 season? LSU beat everyone in regular season, including Alabama, but the game was a close 9-6 overtime game at LSU's stadium, and Bama lost no other games. The other main contender, Oklahoma State, lost to Iowa State in overtime ruining what otherwise would have been a perfect season. With both Bama and Oklahoma State at 1 loss, Bama edged Oklahoma State by a minuscule 0.0086 in the BCS rankings.

Aye, there was much wailing and :bawling: in Stillwater that day.

In the controversial all-SEC, low-television-ratings (compared to other BCS NCGs) rematch for the NCG, Bama proceeded to win by slowly and inexorably crushing LSU 21-0 with field goal after field goal.

Here's who's currently at the top of the BCS standings:

#1 Florida State (12-0)
#2 Ohio State (12-0)
#3 Auburn (11-1)
#4 Alabama (11-1)
#5 Missouri (11-1)
#6 Oklahoma State (10-1)

Now imagine this next weekend:

the scenario next weekend... said:
* Florida State loses the ACC Championship, upset by Duke.

* Ohio State loses the Big 10 Championship, upset by Michigan State.

* Oklahoma State beats Oklahoma to win the Big 12.

* Auburn beats Missouri to win the SEC Championship and a spot in the National Championship Game.

(C'mon, you know you want to see this whole scenario happen just to watch and be entertained by the chaos! :laugh3:)

The question is, who then plays Auburn? The politicking and appeals toward the poll voters begin:

Oklahoma State and Mike Gundy said:
"We're a major conference champion with just 1 loss! It should be us! Bama didn't win their conference or even their conference subdivision, and Bama was ALREADY beaten once by Auburn. Why should Auburn have to beat them TWICE? How does it make sense for the second match between them to count for more than the first? How can this be a NATIONAL championship if it's between two teams both from the SEC West? Does anyone outside the SEC want to watch an all-SEC National Championship? If the SEC wants to prove their supremacy, they need to go up against someone outside the conference. You voters denied us once before --- you SCREWED us two years ago --- don't do it to us again!"

Alabama and Nick Saban said:
"Auburn beat us on a ridiculously-fluky, literally-last-second play! And it was over at their stadium! We've already won two national championships in a row because we ARE that good. We are PROVEN champions! Give us a neutral field, and you'll see that no one beats Nick Saban when he has a month to prepare! Remember what happened last time? You gave us another chance, and we proved you right, not just beating LSU, but DESTROYING them, shutting them out 21-0, on a neutral field! Does anyone outside Stillwater want to watch Okie Lite? We are the University of Alabama, the most prestigious college football program of all time!"

The voters are swayed and go with Bama, and Bama again edges Oklahoma State by a minuscule 0.00xx in the BCS standings.

And thus, for the second time, Oklahoma State is denied a chance at a National Championship by Alabama, under virtually the same circumstances.

Oh, how Oklahoma State would SUFFER, if denied TWICE, the same way!

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big college football fan but my aunt taught at OK State for decades so I DON'T want Cowboy fans to suffer!

GO (Non-Dallas) Cowboys!

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma St wouldn't be suffering if they would stop losing to crappy teams unexplainably. At least lose to the better teams in your conference for once...

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma St wouldn't be suffering if they would stop losing to crappy teams unexplainably. At least lose to the better teams in your conference for once...

This.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same could be said of Alabama :laugh3:

It's a joke Sakau, don't get your panties in a bunch.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that happens then the BIG XII and OSU should accept the invite to the fiesta bowl then when the days approaches tell the bcs to go fuck themselves and not show up.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same could be said of Alabama :laugh3:

It's a joke Sakau, don't get your panties in a bunch.

Alabama's regular season record the past 3 years: 33-3
Their opponents that gave them their losses record: 33-3

Alabama doesn't lose to fuckcakes unexplainably. If they lose, it's against damn good football teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Alabama doesn't lose to fuckcakes unexplainably. If they lose, it's against damn good football teams.

Seriously Sabanator? I even put in the fucking post that I was joking. :lame:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost a bet on a game that Kreiger and I had no rooting interest in. I should at least keep the avatar for one day for my ignorance and picking Kentucky.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lost a bet on a game that Kreiger and I had no rooting interest in. I should at least keep the avatar for one day for my ignorance and picking Kentucky.

Yeah, a bet's a bet..... even if everybody is suffering from it lol.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go stuff yourself!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go stuff yourself!

I'm sure that Turkey has been stuffed many times.

But for those of you who live in those special states, you really need to look into White Castle stuffing (don't use frozen ones). For real, mind blowing awesome.

:exploding:

offshore1509

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Actually that just shows the SEC has about three good teams any given year, not six or seven as the polls would lead you to believe.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You should have to sleep with it for picking Kentucky...

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that just shows the SEC has about three good teams any given year, not six or seven as the polls would lead you to believe.

Hmmm...if the SEC only has 3 good teams, then every other AQ conference must have 4-5, otherwise who the hell is in the top 25? Not saying that they have 6-7 top ten teams, but they probably have 5-7 top 25 teams.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should have to sleep with it for picking Kentucky...

My family is straight out of Hazard, KY and huge UK fans. And since I really didn't care, but was a degenerate avatar gambler, I picked one of the games that was close to a pick em. I think it was only a 3 point spread and at Kentucky.

Doctor Krieger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see everyone is suffering from my avatar bet win....:)

Goal, accomplished.