• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How Stupid is Kaepernick?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to everybody's favourite whipping boy Kaepernick.

He did none of the above, played half way well and is still blackballed....

To overcome the backlash from fans, youre gonna need to be better than "Eh"

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm not. But I have seen Roger and Me....

I'll also never cross the 49th again.

You're the one flipping shit around.
Movies and TV dont prepare you for Detroit. Leave your junkie haven, and Come see how racist you are.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. Those protesters in the 60s were told the same thing.

B. Kaep is better than all the backups and a lot of starting QB's in the league. He also didn't have a bad year last year.

C. It's common sense he is being blacklisted, but they need evidence to do something about it.

A. It was a bullshit protest. It wasn't some civil rights protest, it was a very idiotic stand on his part. Not hard to tell he had no clue what he was talking when he tried portraying it to the media.

B and C you are correct and where the NFLPA needs to grow a pair. It's not hard to prove he is being blacklisted since several inferior QB's have signed. He's getting the Jose Canseco treatment but Canseco through other union members under the bus, Kap hasn't. If his fellow union members that knelt had balls they wouldn't play this year if he isn't signed by a team.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Kaepernick did was protest and speak his mind. He didn't shoot anybody, stab anybody, beat up a woman, drive drunk or run over anybdy.

So he did a passive protest.

So fucking what?

He's being blacklisted in the NFL.

He deserves to play again.
He put the nfl In bad light... more bad light than what they do on their own. Cry all you want, nobody deserves to play in the nfl... its a privilage... that smart people dont throw in the garbage. Colin is an idiot that fucked himself over.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't buy the "blackballed" theory. NFL owners and GMs just aren't that principled. If they thought he'd bring value to the team, he'd get signed. He's just not good enough to be polarizing. Add that to the fact that he's only decent in one style of offense that most teams don't play, and it's easy to see why he isn't signed.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd gladly take him on the Raiders as a backup to Carr. Over EJ Manuel easily.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Movies and TV dont prepare you for Detroit. Leave your junkie haven, and Come see how racist you are.

I don't think Hank is from East Van.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. It was a bullshit protest. It wasn't some civil rights protest, it was a very idiotic stand on his part. Not hard to tell he had no clue what he was talking when he tried portraying it to the media.

B and C you are correct and where the NFLPA needs to grow a pair. It's not hard to prove he is being blacklisted since several inferior QB's have signed. He's getting the Jose Canseco treatment but Canseco through other union members under the bus, Kap hasn't. If his fellow union members that knelt had balls they wouldn't play this year if he isn't signed by a team.

Thought this was obvious when he admitted he didn't vote in last year's presidential election. He's either clueless when it comes to history or @USCDoom might be on to something here when it comes to Kaep's level of intelligence.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,531.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Run the ball.

You can't run it 40-45 times a game consistently in the NFL.....even with a prime Adrian Peterson or Marshawn Lynch you gotta throw it to keep defenses honest. They can put 9 guys in the box and shut down the run.