• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How OU can move up in the polls

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you will find that when they play a team with a defense like your Gators in a few weeks that they won't be able to beat a team with good defense. Now they can outscore some folks but #7 in the country with one loss is a stretch to me.

Georgia already with a loss moves up while barely scratching out a win against a team not even as good as TCU. Meanwhile, undefeated Oklahoma drops in the polls while beating a better opponent. Yeah, these polls are completely unbiased. :rollseyes:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Georgia already with a loss moves up while barely scratching out a win against a team not even as good as TCU. Meanwhile, undefeated Oklahoma drops in the polls while beating a better opponent. Yeah, these polls are completely unbiased. :rollseyes:
Romeo you know the AP top 6should be:
1-Alabama
2- Georgia
3-LSU
4- South Carolina
5- TAMU
6- Florida

7-Oregon a distant 7th

RACER-MIKE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- alabama
2- oregon
3- florida state
4- clemson
5- ohoio state
6- stanford
7- louisville
8- oaklahoma
9- miami
10- LSU

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about getting any shake in the AP.

You know how many AP pollsters live in Oklahoma? You can count them on one half of your hand. You know how many live within 100 miles of the ocean/gulf? Yeah, most of them. Take that asshat Jon Wilner for example...you think that sumbitch knows his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to CFB? I think the bastard does that shit just to get pub for his rag.

I'm thankful that Coaches get a say...at least they know more of what's going on than the dumbass pollsters in the AP. I'm even more thankful that computers have at least a small part to say. Computers pay attention to everybody every Saturday. They don't get their info from a 20 second lowlight reel on Sportscenter or buried in the eSECpn spin machine website.

All OU can do is win. That's the only defense against this shit.

For some proof of the bias and agenda at play nationally, purposeful or not, my poll for SH is drawn from a composite of 4 sets of computer rankings that have the LEAST to do with previous season data, alongside several statistical filters. Check it out if you get a minute. I'll be doing comparative analysis of it against game results as the season wears on.