• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How good is Mac as a #1wr

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a mess...

If I am TMac, I bolt this dumpster fire for a real coach and real QB.
He really has no leverage to do that right now. aside from sitting out. I wouldn't blame him though if he felt that way. As until he proves otherwise. I don't see Wince as anymore than a lateral move at the very best far as the Skins QBing goes. And when you consider that he's a year to 2 years older than WRs that enetered the NFL with him or before him. You can't blame him for wanting to maximize his prime time in the NFL.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True far as being a FF, but that doesn't mean it has no value. It does after all agree with your opinion that there aren't 32 WRs in the NFL that are better than Tmac.

True, but Fantasy Football websites are written with a different purpose than regular football commentary websites.

The best teams often dont rely on a single weapon to get them down the field. They all run through the quarterback though.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMac rolls in stats wise at around 20. I like the guy and would rather not lose him but I do not want to pay him $25 million.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but Fantasy Football websites are written with a different purpose than regular football commentary websites.

The best teams often dont rely on a single weapon to get them down the field. They all run through the quarterback though.
Word. I can agree with that. Another reason why I posted it was it's within the free area of the site. I still can't see myself paying for a site on football.