• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How are your rookies looking?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles first round pick Derrick Barnett with 2 sacks. If he's a stud the Eagles gonna have a great DLine.

Brag on your rookies!

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin King: The Husky looked lost and got a stiff arm to the face to give up the only Philly TD. He was even worse than I could've ever imagined.

Josh Jones: Safety/LB/CB: Dude is a beast at 6'2" 220 lbs with the 4.40 40 time. He looks like a future all pro already as a hybrid player.

Vince Biegel and our third round DT Adams didn't play.

Jamal Williams had a few decent runs and displayed good power and vision

Yancey looked like a 5 year starting WR already

Aaron Jones at RB did nothing

Kofi OT: I didn't notice him

Devante Mays RB: 5'10" 230 lbs 4.50 40 time. Dude was a beast in only one play but he juked one CB then trucked a safety. Looks like the best of all the GB RB's right now.

Dupre WR: dude was knocked out of the game.

Others:

Max McCaffrey: Excellent hands, route running and speed. Just lacks the size in terms of weight right now but looks like a really good 5th option on the best WR corps in the NFL.

UFA: Tysom Hill QB BYU: 6'2" 225 lbs. Dude runs a 4.4 40 with a 38 inch vert and is a white dude. He's the most athletic white QB I've ever seen by far and isn't too far behind Mike Vick and pretty much on par with Kaep and RGIII. He didn't to outstanding or anything but put up the best run of the night and a TD pass on a fade to a 6'6" WR former B-ball player.

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin King: The Husky looked lost and got a stiff arm to the face to give up the only Philly TD. He was even worse than I could've ever imagined.

Josh Jones: Safety/LB/CB: Dude is a beast at 6'2" 220 lbs with the 4.40 40 time. He looks like a future all pro already as a hybrid player.

Vince Biegel and our third round DT Adams didn't play.

Jamal Williams had a few decent runs and displayed good power and vision

Yancey looked like a 5 year starting WR already

Aaron Jones at RB did nothing

Kofi OT: I didn't notice him

Devante Mays RB: 5'10" 230 lbs 4.50 40 time. Dude was a beast in only one play but he juked one CB then trucked a safety. Looks like the best of all the GB RB's right now.

Dupre WR: dude was knocked out of the game.

Others:

Max McCaffrey: Excellent hands, route running and speed. Just lacks the size in terms of weight right now but looks like a really good 5th option on the best WR corps in the NFL.

UFA: Tysom Hill QB BYU: 6'2" 225 lbs. Dude runs a 4.4 40 with a 38 inch vert and is a white dude. He's the most athletic white QB I've ever seen by far and isn't too far behind Mike Vick and pretty much on par with Kaep and RGIII. He didn't to outstanding or anything but put up the best run of the night and a TD pass on a fade to a 6'7" WR former B-ball player.

You forgot the 6' 6" receiver Clark who was a basketball player that caught the last TD. Would be great if he made the practice squad and develops over time like Driver did back in the day

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot the 6' 6" receiver Clark who was a basketball player that caught the last TD. Would be great if he made the practice squad and develops over time like Driver did back in the day

I had him in there as well but didn't know his name.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
107 passer rating, first outing, against 2nd and 3rd stringers.... I'd say, so far so good. Trubiski.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't brag on my rookies til tonight, but I liked how Trubisky played. Glennon is a freaking joke. Watson outshined Savage also. Could we see two rookie starting QBs Week 1???

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taco is doing what rookie DL do, learning and not much else. The rookie I'm most excited to see work is Switzer. If Dallas can get a threat in the return game then that helps everything. The ability to flip the field and prevent it from getting flipped back is huge. Plus the guy is just looking like a more solid version of Cole.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't brag on my rookies til tonight, but I liked how Trubisky played. Glennon is a freaking joke. Watson outshined Savage also. Could we see two rookie starting QBs Week 1???
According to Fox in Chicago, they are still planning on bringing in Trubisky slowly... So I doubt a first week start and looking at the schedule, weeks 1-4 will be Glennon or Sanchez unless injury's occur.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
austin carr has a chance to be very, very good. roster spot may be hard to find, but they have to keep this kid.

Zooky

I make chunk plays.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Fox in Chicago, they are still planning on bringing in Trubisky slowly... So I doubt a first week start and looking at the schedule, weeks 1-4 will be Glennon or Sanchez unless injury's occur.

I do agree that throwing him to the wolves wouldn't be the best. I was NOT impressed with Mike Glennon though.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taco is doing what rookie DL do, learning and not much else. The rookie I'm most excited to see work is Switzer. If Dallas can get a threat in the return game then that helps everything. The ability to flip the field and prevent it from getting flipped back is huge. Plus the guy is just looking like a more solid version of Cole.

Did the new slot receiver from UNC have any returns
If Dallas adds an elite return unit there offense will challenge for the most points scored.

*Side note, I know you'll be pissed if Zeek gets suspended but I'm hoping he does. I won my fantasy league and have the 10th pick. Hope his suspension makes him slide down to the 10th pick in my fantasy draft. ;)

Oh, and I've broken up with you. I found a Steelers fan to fight with now. He's trying to tell me John Lynch was better than Brian Dawkins. You never said anything that ridiculous :)

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our dumbass DT/DE (McDowell) decided to get a concussion in an ATV accident due in part to not wearing a helmet! We're doing great!

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the new slot receiver from UNC have any returns
If Dallas adds an elite return unit there offense will challenge for the most points scored.

*Side note, I know you'll be pissed if Zeek gets suspended but I'm hoping he does. I won my fantasy league and have the 10th pick. Hope his suspension makes him slide down to the 10th pick in my fantasy draft. ;)

Oh, and I've broken up with you. I found a Steelers fan to fight with now. He's trying to tell me John Lynch was better than Brian Dawkins. You never said anything that ridiculous :)

I am a Steelers fan and I agree with you. Dawkins was so much better than Lynch.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes was behind the Chiefs OL backups (which are absolutely terrible let me tell you) but he performed pretty admirably. Was a little nervous to see how he would handle pressure in the NFL even if it was from scrubs. Came away feeling that was actually somewhat a strength of his for that night. With Bray- yet again- doing nothing in the preseason under fire that indicates he's a passable spot-starter let alone a starter, Mahomes can and should be promoted over Bray; and a followup should be do the Chiefs need 3 QB's?

Hunt didn't get much of a chance at all and the backup OL may be the reason why- no point in giving him snaps that aren't the ones when trying to evaluate the RB's with this particular group.

Haven't rewatched yet but the other guys were mostly anonymous.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I think McCraffrey looks really cute

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really know. I only watched 2 series of the game . I'll watch more in games 3 and 4 but preseason game 1 never gets me going . Half the guys playing after the 1st quarter won't ever see the field