• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hottest WNBA players

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the haters seem a little intimidated by women who are physically active and capable.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you clowns claim she looks like a high school junior, maybe this is a better pic of Ally Jensen. Keep in mind I'm 25 and no old man myself...

MCXQDWPHJZWMBBV.20111230215636.jpg

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you clowns claim she looks like a high school junior, maybe this is a better pic of Ally Jensen. Keep in mind I'm 25 and no old man myself...

MCXQDWPHJZWMBBV.20111230215636.jpg

Still looks like she could be playing high school ball. Also, this is a WNBA thread, she's not there yet. And while she is cute, in a girl next door/farmers's daughter kind of way, she is not approaching model status (maybe she is by Indiana standards). maybe if you could find a picture of her dressed to go out instead of on the court it would help your cause, but she still isn't in the WNBA.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still looks like she could be playing high school ball. Also, this is a WNBA thread, she's not there yet. And while she is cute, in a girl next door/farmers's daughter kind of way, she is not approaching model status (maybe she is by Indiana standards). maybe if you could find a picture of her dressed to go out instead of on the court it would help your cause, but she still isn't in the WNBA.

It all depends on where your tastes lie. Some immediately go for the high-class supermodels, while others, like myself, prefer the more down to earth cute types.

Already acknowledged with she isn't a WNBA and won't go pro. Though she's a great shooter and rebounder, she lacks the all-around game, especially on offense, for the next level. Lacks the speed to play PG on a regular basis. A little on the heavy side for a 5'6" female basketball player (which for my tastes I have no problem with, I would estimate her at about 135-140), but it would likely hinder her rebounding ability if she took off significant weight.

...Wish her best of luck in her marriage. Though remembering where I was at age 22 three years ago, I just laugh at the notion of being married at that age. Can't help but be a little jealous that someone already snatched her up, but it's probably for the best.:lol:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt the thread has been started before :D ....I am sure that video was posted before (and probably by me), for me it was just a true story. The amount of time between sex and that post was unusually low so thought it would be fun to post that song as my internet brag.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to the WNBA anybody see Taurasi kiss Griner in game? What the fuck? After the game ok, before sure. In game? Confuses the hell out of me. This all new form of shit talk?